One month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK272

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Texas
Yay me!!! One month since my last cig. I never could have done it without vaping. I've never went more than two days without a smoke in the last 20+ years. I celebrated with quite a few Bud Lights and bought myself a Zmax V3. I'm so grateful that I discovered vaping and this forum especially. You all are great ppl and I thank all of you. It's crazy how easy it has been to not smoke because of vaping. I even washed my truck and vacuumed it out and used febreeze to get the old smoke smell out!! Now I can't wait to post my six month anniversary and then one year and so on. I don't see why anyone would smoke cigs when vaping is available and so much more enjoyable. Already I hate the smell of cigs and try to not be around them at all. Wifey still smoke tho. I'm working on her. Lol. Anyways, thanks again for this fantastic website and all the knowledge it contains. You and vaping probly saved my life.

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats! Today is my one month as well, actually yesterday was but I'm not sleeping yet so it's still Thursday. :p

I actually just put in another thread that I'm at a month and a half, but now that I actually looked at the calendar, I was wrong. I guess that goes to show how time flies when you're feeling good.

How are you liking the ZMax? I actually just bought my eVic earlier this week and I love it, but I'm interested in checking out a few others.

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
NICE!

I have grabbed a cigar a few times since I started vaping. I then figured a way around it. My biggest hangup was/is the flavor so I mixed a few different juices and made something that felt very cigarish. Every time I change to that tank any urge to grab a cigar gets flattened... then I go back to the fun juices.

I look forward to your "I quit for 6 months post"... hell, I am looking for mine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread