One shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
So, anyone have any recommendations on one shots? I've already saw liquid barns selection and ecigexpress but I'm hoping to find more in the U.S

Unfortunately I live in New York where flavored vape liquid is now banned. Big tobacco is winning folks! Imo they lost a lot of money due to vaping and all of a sudden vaping flavored e liquid is " BAD " and menthol and tobacco flavors are " ok " oh, and only children are likely to vape flavored eLiquid.. HA

It's such a joke.. if you read between the lines people are getting sick from vaping THC cartridges from the black market.. they have yet to identify one flavor or one device that is responsible for these ALL OF A SUDDEN illnesses and/ or deaths. So I believe that this is payday for cancer stick makers. Why would we ban flavored Vapes but allow people to buy as many cigarettes as they would like? It's BULL!!

On that note, I diy my own vape juice. Thankfully I learned diy before my New York State Governor sided with big tobacco. And they are very good at putting false information into people's heads.. my mom lit up a cigarette the other day and looked at me and said that I should quit ecigs and they are killing people. It's all very shady and I think money has EVERYTHING to do with it..:rules:

This is America right? I mean, other countries have vape shops in their hospitals to help people quit.. what about all the scientists and doctors who have proven that vaping is 95%, SAFER not better? I DO NOT think children vaping is ok and I DO NOT think someone should vape just for fun. But now the black market will only get worse and people are gonna be vaping eLiquid made by someone in their garage.. that's a fact.

I'm done rambling. Sorry, had to get that off my chest :sneaky::-x:nah:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So, anyone have any recommendations on one shots?
I have heard that all flavors are technically one shots, in that, additional chemicals (chocolat is a good example) are added to the base flavor. The best advice I can give is to find the supplier who gives you the best understandable mixing directions so you can easily use the product. If the supplier fails to give you any typical directions in the web site, might consider a phone call to them.
I'm hoping to find more in the U.S
Might like to visit:
One Shot Concentrates
Flavor Shots Vape Juice | Mt Baker Vapor
One Shot Flavor Concentrates
Flavors - Gremlin - Gremlin DIY
Your One Stop Shop for DIY Flavoring, Great Prices and Great Customer Service

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    So, anyone have any recommendations on one shots? I've already saw liquid barns selection and ecigexpress but I'm hoping to find more in the U.S

Unfortunately I live in New York where flavored vape liquid is now banned. Big tobacco is winning folks! Imo they lost a lot of money due to vaping and all of a sudden vaping flavored e liquid is " BAD " and menthol and tobacco flavors are " ok " oh, and only children are likely to vape flavored eLiquid.. HA

It's such a joke.. if you read between the lines people are getting sick from vaping THC cartridges from the black market.. they have yet to identify one flavor or one device that is responsible for these ALL OF A SUDDEN illnesses and/ or deaths. So I believe that this is payday for cancer stick makers. Why would we ban flavored Vapes but allow people to buy as many cigarettes as they would like? It's BULL!!

On that note, I diy my own vape juice. Thankfully I learned diy before my New York State Governor sided with big tobacco. And they are very good at putting false information into people's heads.. my mom lit up a cigarette the other day and looked at me and said that I should quit ecigs and they are killing people. It's all very shady and I think money has EVERYTHING to do with it..:rules:

This is America right? I mean, other countries have vape shops in their hospitals to help people quit.. what about all the scientists and doctors who have proven that vaping is 95%, SAFER not better? I DO NOT think children vaping is ok and I DO NOT think someone should vape just for fun. But now the black market will only get worse and people are gonna be vaping eLiquid made by someone in their garage.. that's a fact.

I'm done rambling. Sorry, had to get that off my chest :sneaky::-x:nah:

You are very entitled to ramble and rant - it's just a big load of monkey balls :thumb:

Chefs Flavours are UK based, and they have an amazing selection of one shot concentrates. And their shipping is very reasonable.

One Shots - Page 1 - Chefs Flavours LTD
    Use the code thekitchen for 15% off

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    You are very entitled to ramble and rant - it's just a big load of monkey balls :thumb:

Chefs Flavours are UK based, and they have an amazing selection of one shot concentrates. And their shipping is very reasonable.

One Shots - Page 1 - Chefs Flavours LTD
    Use the code thekitchen for 15% off
    Thank you so much for the reply! Ill definitely look into the links that you shared :)

Reactions: AngeNZ
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread