Selling one shots?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
A lot of my recipes are much better then any commercial juices. I have a lot of people that love them but with all the flavor bans and hoops to jump through i wouldnt even try to go the commercial ejuice route. I have been wondering though. What are the laws on selling one shot flavoring concentrates? I can't see that violating any laws since it's not pre-made eliquid with nicotine. It's just a pre-made recipe of flavoring. Also would it be acceptable to sell them on web hosting platforms like shopify?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    What are the laws on selling one shot flavoring concentrates? I can't see that violating any laws since it's not pre-made eliquid with nicotine. It's just a pre-made recipe of flavoring. Also would it be acceptable to sell them on web hosting platforms like shopify?
    I recently emailed Bull City Flavors to ask if there were any issues with sending concentrates throughout the states, and they replied with no.

A previous ejuice vendor, Allusion, rebranded themselves to become a concentrates vendor; The Fox Trove. They can be found on Etsy.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    I recently emailed Bull City Flavors to ask if there were any issues with sending concentrates throughout the states, and they replied with no.

A previous ejuice vendor, Allusion, rebranded themselves to become a concentrates vendor; The Fox Trove. They can be found on Etsy.

Wow that is interesting and good to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread