One Year anniversary not smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoecat6

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Grand Rapids, Mi, USA
This time last December I started my adventure with vaping. Although there were a lot of mistakes along the way with inferior equipment and a very steep learning curve, I'm finally where I want to be. I smoked from age 16 to 52 and tryed every way possible to quit smoking but nothing worked until I started vaping. It's expensive as you learn your way and what works for you but definately worth it all.:):):)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Congrats!! That's awesome!! I can't wait till I hit one year, but I'm fine with 80 days and going strong!! what are you going to do to celebrate? I think when I hit 1 year I'm going to buy the latest greatest mod that will be out 9 months from now.

Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Congrats!! That's awesome!! I can't wait till I hit one year, but I'm fine with 80 days and going strong!! what are you going to do to celebrate? I think when I hit 1 year I'm going to buy the latest greatest mod that will be out 9 months from now.

Sorry I meant to edit my above post and accidentally hit tbe quote button on Tapatalk. Disregard.

Last edited:

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
Congrats on your 1-year anny Zoecat6!
thumbsup2.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread