One Year (+) Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey33

Jun 15, 2009
upstate NY (USA)
Hello.

I haven't posted here in almost a year. In fact, I've not been on this site since, oh, January or so. So, not too much a member of this forum.

BUT!

I want to say that I've been vaping now since June 20, 2009. And, no cigarettes since then! :banana:

Back story (short): I started vaping to get away from cigarette prices. I liked smoking. But, I was getting truly annoyed at the prices - and I bought the el-cheapo generics (or whatever cheap menthols I could find).

I did a bit of research and ended up trying the M-401. Still using it, as I like the vapor production and the taste. I'm sticking with Hilton pretty much, as it's the best I've found so far (I like the tingle in my throat/nose). I use a passthrough while I'm at the computer, automatic batteries while not at the PC. I probably average about 2-3 ml a day. Not too shabby, I'd say.

Yes, sometimes it's a pain to mix up some eliquid (I add PG to my 24-mg Hilton). And, to keep charging batteries.

But, the bennies far outweigh the negatives, in my opinion. No more cigarette smoke smell anywhere, no more w-a-y expensive cigarettes, I don't get as winded when I merely walk and, as an alto, I can sing the high E again (!). Yay.

So, before I go back to my regularly scheduled life, I just want to pass on encouragement to all who are just starting out - or those that are not sure this is for them. It works! I've never been so pleased as with this decision.

Now, back to unofficially lurking. Thanks for listening (reading?).

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread