Not open for further replies.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
One year ago today, I started a new story.. this is the beginning:

I started smoking a bit over 30 years ago when I joined the Army. Smokers got two extra breaks back then.
After Basic Training, I switched to a pipe because I liked the flavor better.

Then after 25 years, I was waking myself up with that wheezing sound you get lying on your side and had to sit up and cough really hard to clear it out.

I started looking to quit or switch to something else. Heard about e-cigs, but e-pipes were expensive and didn't work well. October 2012, I started finding ones I could try without breaking the bank (or the device in frustration) so I ordered one and got it in the mail on Friday November 2.

I have more energy now, no longer losing my breath walking down the street.
I have recently noticed a large reduction in muscle stiffness and I no longer sound like a breakfast cereal when I get up in the morning.
My skin is no longer ashy, I have a sense of smell and taste that I never knew existed, and my blood pressure is now normal.

I got so excited that I spent $1,400 in the first two months with devices, accessories, liquids, and such. I put myself on a budget and should break even in May 2014.

Note that I broke even on my health within 6 months. :)

To Celebrate, I ordered this
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1401104

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Way to go Ken!!! Ain't it great...
snoopy.gif

I have more energy now, no longer losing my breath walking down the street.
I have recently noticed a large reduction in muscle stiffness and I no longer sound like a breakfast cereal when I get up in the morning.
My skin is no longer ashy, I have a sense of smell and taste that I never knew existed, and my blood pressure is now normal.

Congrats!! Here is to many more. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread