Online ordering sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
We can figure something out. It appears you are already in correspondence with Abe... Might as well drop me a line, He'll undoubtedly send you my way anyhow.
ty@liberty-flights.com

There is actually a web page about not using PayPal. probly shouldnt say this, but whatev'. honesty is better.
it says stuff about how Paypal is ridiculous because they are allowed access and control over your money like a bank, but because they are not a bank, they are not held to the same rules, and can pretty much do whatever they want with your money. But as we all know... Banks can be pretty scandalous themselves.

I have never had a problem. I love the convenience, and will continue to use paypal until I have a problem.

That being said, there should be an easier alternative. for those that choose not to use Paypal;
I appreciate your pm back and just to let you know the let my dad come home last night so thanks for the concern.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Funny, I'd not heard all this stuff about not using PayPal... guess I'm behind the times. It was one of the things I'd seen as a PLUS when I first started out. Have never had PayPal troubles before. I've been using it hard since grabbing their MC Debit card - 1% cash back now for 2 months... just see it as a 1% discount since the money goes almost straight away towards my next LF order LoL

Now I'm going to have to be paranoid, and check into all this controversy...

Way to go on 14 days there Riverwolf! The tough ones are past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread