Online ordering sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Yeah, that is a bit crazy. I got your emails today, Mr Wolf, I was going to paypal you some money as I don't like the guy in the street getting hit for stuff like this. We should hopefully have an alternative payment provider in place soon, we don't get hundreds of paypal issues but I do get enough to think it puts off a few customers. Sorry it got you stressed by the way.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Yeah, that is a bit crazy. I got your emails today, Mr Wolf, I was going to paypal you some money as I don't like the guy in the street getting hit for stuff like this. We should hopefully have an alternative payment provider in place soon, we don't get hundreds of paypal issues but I do get enough to think it puts off a few customers. Sorry it got you stressed by the way.

Abe - I know people who will not use Paypal Ever - for anything - no matter how much they want it or how good the prices. They simply will NOT touch paypal with a 10 foot pole.

I don't like paypal either. I won't use it in my business. My customers would have a fit if I tried to put them into the paypal system.

Paula

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thanks Abe I had no idea my bank blocks certain countrys but at least their looking out for me I quess. If your a mod on this forum Abe you can delete this thead or change title as I dont want you getting a bad rep because of my banks .... policies.

Who is your bank? It is one of the big boys, Chase? Bank of America? Well Fargo?

Wonder if they are going to be hitting more of us with this bank protection situation.

Paula

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
We can figure something out. It appears you are already in correspondence with Abe... Might as well drop me a line, He'll undoubtedly send you my way anyhow.
ty@liberty-flights.com

There is actually a web page about not using PayPal. probly shouldnt say this, but whatev'. honesty is better.
it says stuff about how Paypal is ridiculous because they are allowed access and control over your money like a bank, but because they are not a bank, they are not held to the same rules, and can pretty much do whatever they want with your money. But as we all know... Banks can be pretty scandalous themselves.

I have never had a problem. I love the convenience, and will continue to use paypal until I have a problem.

That being said, there should be an easier alternative. for those that choose not to use Paypal;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread