The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Online Store with Giftcards?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by MikeDG, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MikeDG

MikeDG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Gilbert, AZ
    Hello,

Christmas is coming soon as everyone is expecting. My wife's family likes to get everyone's Christmas list before Labor day.

I always can't think of anything I want every year, but this year it's on!!! :)

Just need an online store that offer GIFTCARDS that anyone can buy for me.

Any particular store/supplier you guys are using that use Giftcards?

Thank you!

2. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    MikeDG not sure but will look at some...you could also ask for prepaid visa's to buy from any vendor:vapor:

3. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    I did see that Alice in Vapeland and Ms T's both have places to enter giftcard codes

4. mommafish

mommafish Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    okc
    I collect nail polish (dont judge a girly girl) and some are very hard to find other then online. I give my family the names of the color and brand name and the website address it can be found on. So far its worked great. They all pick a item so ive never gotten same color. I know some people dont likec to give money but like ^ said ask for prepaid cards.
    Good luck....

5. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
  6. MikeDG

MikeDG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Gilbert, AZ
    I guess I didn't specify exactly what I'm trying to look for. I'm wanting to go into mods. Just want to know where I can buy online which offers giftcards.

Wife doesn't want me to spend a lot of money so I'm gonna use the opportunity to get mod with the Christmas gift giving spirit. Hehehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.