Oooh Rob...you've done it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
DH and I have been happily vaping our REO's for over a year! Over the weekend DH manages to snap the firing pin on his Grand. Actually it's my backup Grand- because when we were really acquiring REO's SOMEONE liked Mini's. Then he saw me not having to worry about leaving the house with spare batteries, and he STOLE my black Grand.

Anywho- even though he's a REO thief, I love the big lug. I bopped on over to the site to see if firing pins were available, and low and behold- powder coated REO's. Well- since he's using my backup, and broke it I decided we needed another backup since we're both Grand users now.

The copper vein Grand arrived today and it's BEAUTIFUL. It's an absolute work of art, and I love the way you've contoured the corners. We bought our original grands in May 2011, and they were a little boxier- great, but the new curvier ones are amazing.

Now I'm jealous- so I bought a silver vein one for myself. Our Grands have been perfect, and somehow you've managed to top yourself. Thank you for everything that you do for this community.

BTW...the new firing pin has been installed in MY grand and it works perfectly again. It took him all of about 5 minutes to get it done. Thank you for getting it out to us so quickly. Your customer service is, as always, top notch.

Oooh, oooh, ooh...the Delrin buttons are great too. They're super easy to install, and feel great.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
DH and I have been happily vaping our REO's for over a year! Over the weekend DH manages to snap the firing pin on his Grand. Actually it's my backup Grand- because when we were really acquiring REO's SOMEONE liked Mini's. Then he saw me not having to worry about leaving the house with spare batteries, and he STOLE my black Grand.

Anywho- even though he's a REO thief, I love the big lug. I bopped on over to the site to see if firing pins were available, and low and behold- powder coated REO's. Well- since he's using my backup, and broke it I decided we needed another backup since we're both Grand users now.

The copper vein Grand arrived today and it's BEAUTIFUL. It's an absolute work of art, and I love the way you've contoured the corners. We bought our original grands in May 2011, and they were a little boxier- great, but the new curvier ones are amazing.

Now I'm jealous- so I bought a silver vein one for myself. Our Grands have been perfect, and somehow you've managed to top yourself. Thank you for everything that you do for this community.

BTW...the new firing pin has been installed in MY grand and it works perfectly again. It took him all of about 5 minutes to get it done. Thank you for getting it out to us so quickly. Your customer service is, as always, top notch.

Oooh, oooh, ooh...the Delrin buttons are great too. They're super easy to install, and feel great.

It is so good to hear you love the new powder coat! I think Robert hit that one out of the ballpark!

You can never have too many REO's! Back-ups are great and it is so nice to be able to pick which REO to take for the day!

Glad you are enjoying your REO vaping!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
What a great story you can never have too many backups. And I agree the powder coat is awesome.
I also have an original black grand thats not quite as rounded as well as a new one. For such a small detail it makes a big difference just like the new button tops.

We all know Rob is a "details kind of guy" and I'm glad.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
I agree...the only problem with our REO collection is that it's much too small. The silver vein is #7, and it still thrills me to get a new one in the mail.

BTW- the whole reason we got REO's was so we could quit smoking and start a family. Mission accomplished! Our son was born exactly one year from the date of our second REO purchase. I quit nic while I was pregnant, but we had our trusty REO's with us in the hospital. It was soo nice to have DH there the whole time, and not needing to step out for a cigarette. They were quite a hit with the nurses- if we have another baby I'll bring cards to hand out.

Someone should send a REO to the Smithsonian or something. These new ones are seriously gorgeous, and belong in a museum.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
It feels like I've woken up from a 100 year sleep. I didn't realize there were new finishes and a new Reo Mini 2.0!
Good job keeping things fresh Rob : )

And the Copper vein and the Silver vein are GORGEOUS!!!!

i just got one of each,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread