Open video letter to President Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
I'd toss that old pack of smokes Jim,,, after a month, they are so stale they would certainly kill you in one drag if you smoked one. Your broken leg is healed,,, don't need those crutches!! I say toss the sticks out, and put a ten spot in the old box. Then if you feel the need to have one,,, you got the cash for an emergency run to the gas station,,, and by the time you got there,,, you'd probably get a candy bar instead.

Wow, a clean shaven Big Jim can still deliver the message that if you're addicted to something that can kill you, it's insane to worry about him using his ecig! Why ban something that's safer!

I beg all those in society,,, stop p#ssing Jim off! He wants his ecig, and dog gone it,,, I for one think we should let him have it. Leave this man in peace,,,, don't force him to make these rant videos to be happy, even though he does a nice job on them. :thumb:

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I beg all those in society,,, stop p#ssing Jim off! He wants his ecig, and dog gone it,,, I for one think we should let him have it. Leave this man in peace,,,, don't force him to make these rant videos to be happy, even though he does a nice job on them. :thumb:

HAHA! Yeah, the government better stop pi$$ing me off, if they know what's good for them. :D

Oh, got my order from Best e-cig today. Great shipping time and sticking it to the FDA man was the best part of the deal. :thumb:

So much for the "ban" ;)

Not to cross post, but if you want to see what cigarettes really do, check this thread

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...igarettes-vs-real-cigarette-fda-approved.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread