Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
sigelei FUCHAI 213 PLUS and Lithuania
I have the Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus.

It is a well-made and attractive 2-battery mod. Not too heavy but sturdy, comfortable in the hand, pocket-friendly size. The screen is quite nice and colorful and displays the battery voltage of both batteries individually. Sturdy stainless steel 510 connector. Fire button took some time for me to get used to; its on the small side and not very prominent and if vaping in the dark I sometimes had trouble locating it. Although advertised to 213 total watts, it will put out only about 155 watts total. I knew this prior to buying it but I didn't really care because I vape only at 30 watts. I just wish it was a little more efficient in battery life compared to my DNA, but its likely not worse than most non-DNA mods.

Last edited:

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
Hmm all of you made really good points and really great recomendations, atleast I have mods to choose from right now, probibally will debate between Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus, Tesla WYE 200W, Tesla PUNK 220W, and maybe waiting for Reborn to restock, or get it online and may add the DNA paranormal one, but not sure, its way expencive. Fuchai would be extremely budget, Id save on buyng that, but tesla looks and reborn reviews are honestly attracting the competition. Thanks alot everyone, atleast I have options now :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The punk is a great performer like most Tesla mods. It's a great vape and completely solves the nano's battery door issue and offers a bit more power. To be honest, it's not my favorite mod due to the weight as well as the handfeel, very boxy and heavy. I much prefer my steampunk nano to the punk. But everyone's hands are different and it's certainly a great functioning mod and does TC fairly accurately for a non DNA mod.

Just my thoughts, as always.

Anna

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread