Opinions on the Indulgence and Riva please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
I was planning to get one more mod to try out so maybe an Indulgence or Riva? I like the fact that the Indulgence comes with so many adapters and 3000mAh potential with the extended cup. And the passthrough.. woowoo versatile.

What are other opinions on the Indulgence.. or would the Riva be a better option? I understand the Riva is like the EGO but with extended battery life.

Battery life is a big thing for me.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I was planning to get one more mod to try out so maybe an Indulgence or Riva? I like the fact that the Indulgence comes with so many adapters and 3000mAh potential with the extended cup. And the passthrough.. woowoo versatile.

What are other opinions on the Indulgence.. or would the Riva be a better option? I understand the Riva is like the EGO but with extended battery life.

there are many reviews and comments on the Indulgence in the forum threads here,

and as to RiVa , well we havn't sold any yet, so there will be no reviews or comments for it as yet.:)

have a read of the EM-RiVa thread and see what the differences are --------

jrjacobs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2009
SoCal
Hi -

I have never owned a Riva, but have owned two indulgence mods. Battery life is great with the indulgence.

The extended cup has been giving me and several others some problems where it will not work with atomizers (see thread here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eastmall-ecigarette/85659-confusion-my-new-ingulgence.html)

The multiple adapters are what make the indulgence a nice mod, and it seems to work great at 3.7v - better than my DSE905.

My Titanium indulgence arrived with multiple scratches and half the finish worn off. The finish that was on it did not match between parts, and looked extremely cheap.

My new gold indulgence seems to be very nice quality with a nice finish to it - it does not have the cheap look of the titanium.

My DSE905 seems higher quality than the indulgence, but I like the indulgence better overall (multiple adapters, vapor production seems slightly better).

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread