opinions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Check out this site, moonfruit They list quite a few websites there that sell all kinds of stuff for eCigs

No offense but you have 11 posts and 9 of them are promoting moonfruit website. I take it you are a vendor pushing your product or working for a vendor?

@OP as for gear I started with an EGO-C twist which you can find just about anywhere. If you are willing to wait 14-40 days FastTech.com is pretty cheap as far as gear goes. You might want to make sure it is a name brand.

As for EJuice if you are just getting started I highly recommend getting samplers as I think it takes most people a while to figure out which flavors they like. Have a look at this post for sites that offer samplers. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cussion/458263-3ml-cheap-sampler-bottles.html I think sites that went up to 6ml are also included in that sampler post. Been a while since I took a look at it as I think I've found most of the flavors I like. But debating going back and trying a new sampler site as I'm getting kind of bored with the 4 flavors I've been vaping lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread