Optimal settings suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

km91287

Sep 13, 2015
Hey all, so I am currently using a sigelei 150w TC with an aspire Atlantis 2 (3?) mega
With a .3 ohm coil.
Wanted to see if anyone is currently using a similar setup and what type of settings they use to maximize clouds and flavor

My settings:
52.4 Joules
450°f
Reads 3.8volt
@.28ohm

Right now I'm getting huge clouds and a lot of flavor but I feel like I'm still riding the edge of burning cotton

Any suggestions??

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
i am going to go out on a limb here - i am betting part of the issue is that the .3 ohm coil head is NOT a TC coil... most of the TC coils you are going to find (most, not all) will be in the .15ohm range... if that is NOT a Ni200 (nickel) coil, then you do NOT need to be using it in TC mode...

unless that is a coil you made?

km91287

Sep 13, 2015
i am going to go out on a limb here - i am betting part of the issue is that the .3 ohm coil head is NOT a TC coil... most of the TC coils you are going to find (most, not all) will be in the .15ohm range... if that is NOT a Ni200 (nickel) coil, then you do NOT need to be using it in TC mode...

unless that is a coil you made?
For sure it is not a nickel coil but I find that comparable settings in power mode(reads in watts not joules) that I get the burning taste. Thanks for the info I have ordered a few packs of the .15 ohm Ni200s awaiting them in the mail patiently haha just wanted to see if I was indeed doing something wrong

Thx for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread