Order 100043355

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond Fishburn

Nov 8, 2017
Hi i placed an order on 10/26/17 and got the email that payment was accepted and that i would be receiving another email with my tracking number. I paid for 4 to 7 day shipping but i still have not received any other email or the product and i have emailed the website twice and still nothing not pleased with the company and the results i would ask for a refund for the shipping cost but i know thats a waste of my time hopefully @Verashu can get me some results from this issue from what ive read she is very good at helping with these problems

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi i placed an order on 10/26/17 and got the email that payment was accepted and that i would be receiving another email with my tracking number. I paid for 4 to 7 day shipping but i still have not received any other email or the product and i have emailed the website twice and still nothing not pleased with the company and the results i would ask for a refund for the shipping cost but i know thats a waste of my time hopefully @Verashu can get me some results from this issue from what ive read she is very good at helping with these problems
Hello,
as the color " majesty carbon fiber" of your order is out of stock, so our consumer service don't give you the tracking number in another email.
The extra money you paid for 4-7 shipping days is for dhl service.
We can return the extra to your account, but your package will be shipped out with regular mail service, is that ok?

Raymond Fishburn

Nov 8, 2017
Hello,
as the color " majesty carbon fiber" of your order is out of stock, so our consumer service don't give you the tracking number in another email.
The extra money you paid for 4-7 shipping days is for dhl service.
We can return the extra to your account, but your package will be shipped out with regular mail service, is that ok?
If they have the blue carbon fiber in stock that would be fine as well or will they have the black carbon fiber in stock soon i figured if there was any issues they would've at least informed me

Last edited:

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
If they have the blue carbon fiber in stock that would be fine as well or will they have the black carbon fiber in stock soon i figured if there was any issues they would've at least informed me
we have the blue carbon fiber in stock and we will arrange packaging for you

Raymond Fishburn

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you and you can keep it through DHL i need it soon i dropped my alien mod and the battery compartment keeps popping open thats the reason for the order and express shipping
Can the tracking info be sent to my email my girlfriend is the one who made the original order so everything was going to her email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread