Vape Sourcing Order Help, @verashu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
@Verashu Order#10004045
I placed my order 9 days ago and I did recieve and order confirmation email as well as a payment confirmation email but have not received any info on shipping or tracking. I've sent several messages and emails to Vape Sourcing as well as fhtpay card services and still have yet to hear anything back. I am supposed to recieve my order in 7 to 14 days and with today being October 17th it has been 9 days today. Any help or information you could give me would be great.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu Order#10004045
I placed my order 9 days ago and I did recieve and order confirmation email as well as a payment confirmation email but have not received any info on shipping or tracking. I've sent several messages and emails to Vape Sourcing as well as fhtpay card services and still have yet to hear anything back. I am supposed to recieve my order in 7 to 14 days and with today being October 17th it has been 9 days today. Any help or information you could give me would be great.

Hello , in your order, the Black Horizon Arco 2 Tank 5ml is the newest prorduct, it is pre sell now, so we can't arrange delivery right now, but we will send the other three products for you first.

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
O
Hello , in your order, the Black Horizon Arco 2 Tank 5ml is the newest prorduct, it is pre sell now, so we can't arrange delivery right now, but we will send the other three products for you first.
Okay so when should I receive the other 3 items? With the Horizon Arco 2 Tank being on pre sell how long do you think that will take until I ACTUALLY recieve that?

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Fasttech, they are another vendor in China and if they have the items in stock they normally tell you how many days to ship and so far (just jinx myself) meet or beat those estimates. Being in Chicago it clears pretty quick and there have been times I get my order in 8 to 10 days from shipping.

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
@Verashu , I just looked at my order again and it says the Horizon Arco 2 will ship 10/25 so I should expect to recieve that 7 to 14 days from October 25th, correct? Also when will I be receiving my other 3 items? They were never supposed to wait to send them at all which has me confused because my order even says that I will receive 2 shipments to ensure fastest shipping time. Also can you give me any shipping/tracking information for the 3 items that are in stock and available because it has been 10 days since my order was placed and I still have nothing other than an order confirmation and a payment confirmation. I am supposed to recieve my items 7-14 days from the date I placed the order, which was October 9th and today is October 18th...which is 10 days already

Last edited:

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
Swr
Fasttech, they are another vendor in China and if they have the items in stock they normally tell you how many days to ship and so far (just jinx myself) meet or beat those estimates. Being in Chicago it clears pretty quick and there have been times I get my order in 8 to 10 days from shipping.[/QUOT
Awesome, I will definitely have to check that site out. This was my first time ordering online from a place like this and so far it has most definitely not been the best of experiences. I mean they were quick to send an email order confirmation and even quicker email payment confirmation but since then NOT A DARN THING. I am supposed to recieve my items within 7-14 buisness days and today makes 10 days and I still have no shipping/tracking info at all. As a matter of fact it doesn't say anything except for payment accepted and to be shipped.

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
They have had some challenges with delay's in shipping lately. I've seen several (many) posts like this lately. There must either be challenges with their inventory levels or the distribution network.
I can understand if the item says it won't ship until a certain date but when you pay extra to have the items shipped to you within either 7-14 days or 4-7 days and they have no issues at all sending order confirmation emails or even payment confirmation emails but then from that point on it goes silent. I've sent several messages to vape sourcing through their website as well as fhtpay which is who processes all their payments and neither one has responded at all and still hasn't. I mean if they can't handle the order load then they should say so or change the shipping times but whatever they do they should MOST DEFINITELY respond to paying customers just trying to figure out where their orders are

• Agree

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
I only have a philosophy that I use when ordering from China. I always consider it somewhat of a gamble. If it never shows will I be able to deal with that? Having said that, I've never been stiffed. Now in regard to when it arrives, I try to forget I ordered it. The tracking is often sketchy at best. I order things that are good deals and that I'm in no hurry to get. That's how I retain my sanity when ordering from China. I ordered one mod once during their holiday season. Oh boy, what a mistake. The order said in process forever. I got impatient and ordered another one state side and used it for a long time before the other one arrived. Yup, I have two. But it is a nice mod. Shinyitus. What a disease.

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
@Rosado0925 Your might take a long time I been waiting two months to get my order that I placed Aug.10 but at least I know it close I just got off the phone with the ups because the address on the box was torn up luckily my phone number was still in tact. So Ill be getting it soon I hope thanks to @Verashu. But other then that one I still haven't heard from my other package I order a month ago on Sept 13. The order is #100036540. If I could a update on this one I would truly appreciate it.

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
@Rosado0925 Your might take a long time I been waiting two months to get my order that I placed Aug.10 but at least I know it close I just got off the phone with the ups because the address on the box was torn up luckily my phone number was still in tact. So Ill be getting it soon I hope thanks to @Verashu. But other then that one I still haven't heard from my other package I order a month ago on Sept 13. The order is #100036540. If I could a update on this one I would truly appreciate it.
I work to damn hard for my money to have anyone play games with me or it. I do not understand how this company runs because they are quick to send order confirmation emails and even quicker to take and process our payments and send payment confirmation emails as well but after that it becomes a ghost company. Not a word from anyone at all and I had sent messages and emails to vape sourcing as well as fhtpay directly for 10 days straight and not a single response. So I looked up online what to do and found this website and verashu on here and had a response within 24 hours. May not have been the best of responses but none the less...it was a response. So I am still trying to figure out exactly whats going on with my order and trust me when I say I spent way to much money to just walk away from it. Good luck to you and I hope it all works out for us both.

Anonymous User

Oct 23, 2017
I work to damn hard for my money to have anyone play games with me or it. I do not understand how this company runs because they are quick to send order confirmation emails and even quicker to take and process our payments and send payment confirmation emails as well but after that it becomes a ghost company. Not a word from anyone at all and I had sent messages and emails to vape sourcing as well as fhtpay directly for 10 days straight and not a single response. So I looked up online what to do and found this website and verashu on here and had a response within 24 hours. May not have been the best of responses but none the less...it was a response. So I am still trying to figure out exactly whats going on with my order and trust me when I say I spent way to much money to just walk away from it. Good luck to you and I hope it all works out for us both.
I did the same exact thing. Your situation mirrors my own. Having to come a forum that’s not in anyway affiliated with the company just to get a shred of assistance is crazy. I @Verashu too about my order #100040171 and while she hasn’t gotten back to me yet, I feel better at least than what I did after weeks of reaching out to vapesource. It’s a sh**ty feeling but like you said, hopefully it works out for us.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread