Bah-In
Cinful Pear
Just Peachy
Mocha Java Smooth
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Razzberry
Tuscan Cocoa
Vapin' Chimp
All above same nic levels and pg/vg 70/30 ( cause those were how the samples were and they all tasted yummy to me) and all 30 ml bottles
Oh and 1 more sample pack too :) Is this gonna hold me over for a while? Which ones need steeping and how long? Ty :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Order# 9070 2/03/13

Angels Kiss 12mg nic 70/30 30ml
Bah-In
Cinful Pear
Just Peachy
Mocha Java Smooth
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Razzberry
Tuscan Cocoa
Vapin' Chimp
All above same nic levels and pg/vg 70/30 ( cause those were how the samples were and they all tasted yummy to me) and all 30 ml bottles
Oh and 1 more sample pack too :) Is this gonna hold me over for a while? Which ones need steeping and how long? Ty :)

Suzy, I would get your caps and drippers off the bottles as soon as you receive them. You can recap in two days and then let them sit another week. Shake often. They should be in decent shape by then. But don't be afraid to try them right away. Just don't get bummed if they are not very good for you. HHV juice continues to steep and improve over the course of a couple months. But after a week they are generally pretty good for vaping. YMMV. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.

Here's a good formula to use for reordering juice.

reorder time = 20 days x daily usage

So if you vape 3mls/day, then reorder when you are down to 60mLs. Use this formula for individual juices or in total. I use 20 days because that gives you plenty of time to order, receive, and steep your juice properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread