Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
I got my order a few days ago. All good - it took a long time and shipping was twice other companies, but Bloog told me that was because they are new. So I decided to try - if I like it I can wait for shipping to go down.

I got my pack but they had sent me a long battery, while I ordered a short one. I asked what to do. They told me that I could return the battery or get a new one on my new order.

I am not to make a new order now, I have all I need (except the short battery that I ordered). Saying "we send it next order", is what the Chinese agentures does (and then they forget again, wanting to send at next order, "very sorry, very sorry"). Sending a battery back at the postal costs they use, is gonna be very expensive for Bloog (back and forth will be worth 4 batteries), so I gave an offer. I really need the short battery though, as it was to fit my pcc.

Now they dont answer! Sure, I could write more emails, and make them answer. But this is not ok. I sent them 3 emails already. I even sent a picture of my order, to prove that I really didn't get a short one as ordered.

I like bloog, they look nice, work nice and all. But bloog is not very affordable, and I expect good service. The way this turns out it is just stress.

I was planning on waiting for the postal to go down after they have been around longer. But now, this is work. i am not at work, I am a costumer. And I am annoyed.

SKH,

My apologies for the error. We will ship you a new 65mm Bloog battery immediately.

Thank you for your business!

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
SKH, I am very sorry for your battery problems. PM me with your order number, and I will talk to Mike and see what we can do for you.

Star, my apologies. Your post was not at all out of line, and you gave SKH the correct advice. ANytime you are not satisfied with your order, your CS experience, etc., please contact Mike at m@bloogplanet.com, or myself at leaford@e-smoker-forever.com or by PM.

I have always tried to foster an attitude of free speech here. Bloog is dedicated to our customer's satisfaction, and we do not hide from criticism. We welcome it, and learn from it. We have been very active in acting on the feedback we have gotten from members like you; from lowering shipping rates, to lowering prices across the board, from changing the animation to something lower bandwidth to toning down the cheesecake pics on the website; from increasing the owner presence on the boards to increasing our CS staff and soon we will even have the long requested 24-7 customer support hotline.

Star, I am sorry that you and others have not been satisfied by our efforts. But we are growing as fast as we can in ALL areas, including our ability to rapidly respond to feedback.

Leaford is spot on with his post. As partners in Bloog, Warren, Leaford & I are fully committed to providing the best Customer experience. That commitment encompasses offering high quality products, backed by excellent Customer Service. That is our commitment to our Customers! There are times we don't get it right or we simply screw up. We will continue to improve our systems, personnel, communication until we eliminate these issues.

Negative posts will not be deleted. SKH will get the 65mm battery he paid for and the additional shipping will be at Bloog's expense. Your comments & feedback are always welcome!

skh

Mar 26, 2011
Norway
SKH,

My apologies for the error. We will ship you a new 65mm Bloog battery immediately.

Thank you for your business!

Thank you TheBaldEagle

I got an email from costumer service stating different. I guess they might not know that I sent a message on this site.

They also claimed they had answered my emails - not true. Please feel free to contact me and I will send you a copy of the emails I sent.

EDIT:
Got an email from costumer service right after sending this. All good!! Just a little "thing". :)

Last edited:

skh

Mar 26, 2011
Norway
skh, I'm glad to see your issue is being resolved.

Thanks again Leaford & Mike.

Yes me to.
As the postage is so much, I offered to pay for both the batteries (the extra long one and a new short one). I said I would buy a new short battery if I got free shipping. I felt it being wrong if I should be stuck with paying for both extra shipping and extra battery. On the other hand I felt bad for bloog making a mistake and it getting so expensive. So I got really frustrated when I tried to do good, and they didnt even answer.

Anyway. As it turns out they actually told me to keep the battery and they will still send me the one I ordered. That is good service. I am very pleased!

Thanks again. :)

Green Mtn Vpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2011
VT
Kudos guys for man'ing up! I have been a big supporter, follower, referer, etc and have felt my share of Bloog frustrations...but I have to say that acknowledging that there are issues, facing them as they come up & making things right, and trying to improve is why I have stayed. Getting a phone call from an unnamed employee saying 'I am the one that screwed up" and to apologize when I had an order snafu went a LONG way in my book. Cant wait for the day when things smooth out, and in the meantime I'm glad to see the 'face the music and do the right thing' approach/response continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread