Order No. 7076

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKnight

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Nakanoshima, Japan
Guys, Could please someone check my order.

I have sent almost 10 emails since 3 days ago, in your live chat, support emails but got no respond.

Hopefully here somebody will respond.

You see this is my first order at EastMall and My order number is 7076.
The problem is, I think the package will be delivered in my Philippine Address.
So could somebody please check it out. If it is going to be delivered there, it is wrong.
It should have been delivered in my Saudi Arabia Address. I am sure I used my SA Address when I checked out. But in my order details, it is showing my PH address...

Now I see my package status is DISPATCHED. I think it is too late. Is there something we can do about it?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi darknight,

please understand that none of the eastmall staff work on the weekends,
this is clearly stated on the website in the customer service area, and in the contact us area.

So to post on a friday afternoon, / evening --- or later and expect an answer before monday noon - is rather unfair -----

I have come in here because someone read your posts and came to me privately to tell me,

so I came in here specially to answer to you ------

your issue will be addressed after the weekend, when the staff are returned to work, ----

I hope you can understand this, we do not work over the weekends.

DarKnight

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Nakanoshima, Japan
Thanks Di. that is all I need.

I fully understand what you are saying about the weekend. Sorry for that.
I was just alarmed when I do not receive replies to my email. Note that those emails were sent 2-3 days ago before this post.

Now at least I am relieved that somebody talked to me and given me a sign of life.

Please, what ever happens, let me know.

Many thanks again Di. I really appreciate your reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread