order status complete but no shipping details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico angelo Aquino

Sep 4, 2017
hi all, is there anyone who has a status in their order as complete but did not received any shipping details? ordered last 8/31/2017. from that day through 9/4 status was payment was received but later today (9/4) status was changed to complete. @Verashu, could you please help me on this? order# 100034762. i tried to email vapesourcing but no response yet

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
hi all, is there anyone who has a status in their order as complete but did not received any shipping details? ordered last 8/31/2017. from that day through 9/4 status was payment was received but later today (9/4) status was changed to complete. @Verashu, could you please help me on this? order# 100034762. i tried to email vapesourcing but no response yet
Your tracking number is :8154158876
0SrHYaX.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-5_11-55-12.png
    upload_2017-9-5_11-55-12.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 20

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
thanks @Verashu. just like to confirm and check if this include all my order already? because per your site, it says that there will be 2 shipments since my orders are from different warehouses (china and hongkong). should i expect another shipment/tracking number?

just one shipment, it includes all your order

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
@Verashu I been having the same trouble I order two t priv kit black and white with 7 color. The white was in stock but the black wasn't but now the white isn't can you just ship me the one that's in stock and ship me the other when it becomes available. I Order on 8/10 and still waiting. My order number is #100032284 could you please send me a confirmation email to see if it shipped.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu i did not received any email what i received is a reply on facebook messenger telling me that they sent an email informing me that tpriv color is not available. again i did not received any email.shoul i choose another color (black-7color), when it will be shipped? or could i just ask for a refund?
Hi friend, our colleague have change the color to Black-7 color to arrange the shipment for you today. Just it's in our HK warehouse so the tracking number takes about 2-3 days, will update you as soon as with news.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu I been having the same trouble I order two t priv kit black and white with 7 color. The white was in stock but the black wasn't but now the white isn't can you just ship me the one that's in stock and ship me the other when it becomes available. I Order on 8/10 and still waiting. My order number is #100032284 could you please send me a confirmation email to see if it shipped.
Hi friend, sorry we can not ship them individually, would you want to change to other in stock products? How about Wismec RX Gen3?

Rico angelo Aquino

Sep 4, 2017
Hi friend, our colleague have change the color to Black-7 color to arrange the shipment for you today. Just it's in our HK warehouse so the tracking number takes about 2-3 days, will update you as soon as with news.
hi @Verashu it has been 2-3 days already since i was informed that it was shipped last friday. however have not heard any update from you guys regarding the tracking number. please update me asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread