Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
I thought I would let everyone know what I have found out today. I have had a package from Royal Smokers that was sent EMI that has shown it has been inbound into Chicago Customs since Nov 26th. I have tried everyway possible to find out where this package is what is going on. Today after numerous phone calls and talking to various unhelpful people I finally found one who refered me to a FDA number in Chicago. I got a recording, I left my package info and a call back number. I figured what the heck I want to find out what's going on and that info is already on the package. The FDA did call back and yes my little package is being held by them. The FDA Agent said that they are holding any and all e cigarette shipments that they find. They still can legally hold them since after the verdict on Dec 7th they have so many days to appeal and try to get a stay and during this time they can still seize packages. He thought it was 50 days after the verdict but wasn't sure. They are waiting for the decision to be made by the FDA. If they appeal they will be able to stop shipments and all these shipments will be sent back to China. If they don't appeal then all these shipments will be released and sent to everyone in the U.S. They will wait for a directive from the FDA before anything is done with these packages. He said at this time they are trying to stop everything that is coming through Chicago. He didn't know if the other ports were being as diligent, but the directive was sent to all Customs, but they were and that they were holding big or small packages, it didn't matter. My package has 100 empty CE2's and 3 510 batteries in it. He said it didn't matter whether they had juice or not anything associated with the e cig.

I just wanted to let everyone know what I was told so you can make a informed decision before ordering International . I know packages are getting through but I just wanted you to be aware of what I was told.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
BIG BROTHER has struck again ! , I have a package stuck in LA customs , no word no reply nothing ,

Man I am glad I was not trying to make a new product like an aroma therapy oil smoker for my company that would totally hold up development and production BUT the FDA does not care , screw Americans let them suffer like the 3rd world countries .
We dont need no freaking jobs here.

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
I have been reading the Njoy thread so knew that they had filed for reconsideration with the court. But I thought it was interesting what the FDA was telling me about the shipments. It's a gamble to order and really frustrating to deal with Royal Smokers who think you should just trot on down to the Customs and demand your package.

flagreekguy

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Orlando, FL
This is absolutely childish. They lose the court ruling so they are appealing. and before their appeal is denied (Which it will be. Because i think this will go to a supreme court now and the supreme court doesn't give a Flying F about the FDA's agenda just like Judge Leon didn't) they are trying to do everything possible to screw over as many people.

It's the whole "i'm taking everyone down with me" attitude. It's bull.... it's immature and EVERYONE should be writing their senators and local rep's explaining this. This puts a the FDA in a even worse light to this.

If we as a community take advantage of this information shared by Vapnnow and write our local represenatives and state senators explaining this ridiculous nonesense that the FDA is doing AFTER LOSING on the court ruling.

They have been outed by the community and outed by Judge leon in this witch hunt they are on. Their argument is this product is not tested, it is. they say there are no studies showing the health risks, they have. And what's worse is our own court system is being mocked by this administration.

This is an example of a part of our government not LIKING a court ruling so they continue to push until they get the answer they want. and if they don't, they do everything possible in their last dying act to make sure they take as many people down with them as possible.

The FDA has lost. There are even more studies in the works to further prove the vast safety difference between analog and digital cigarettes. They have lost and they refuse to acknowledge it.

Write your local represenatives and state senators. Write your government and explain this thoroughly. i'm writing my this evening.

the more people who write these and send them out the better.

The mere fact that they are even doing this should be condemned in their appeal hearing and used against them. Make it so.

Bill Godshall

Executive Director<br/> Smokefree Pennsylvania
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
I the claims made by VapnNow are correct, and if VapnNow is willing to reveal his/her name, I'd be pleased to contact several reporters to try generating a news story (about the FDA continuing to seize e-cigarette shipments).

Please send me an e-mail smokefree@compuserve.com or phone me at 412-351-5880.

flagreekguy

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Orlando, FL
I the claims made by VapnNow are correct, and if VapnNow is willing to reveal his/her name, I'd be pleased to contact several reporters to try generating a news story (about the FDA continuing to seize e-cigarette shipments).

Please send me an e-mail smokefree@compuserve.com or phone me at 412-351-5880.

That would most definately be powerful. I had no clue this was still happening. And putting a negative spin on this towards the FDA is exactly what needs to happen. This is exactly what not should be happening in this country. The judge voted against the FDA and the FDA is taking advantage of the generalized ruling and is still holding these products in customs just to spite the consumer and still have their death grip on the industry as a whole.

This is a bad move by the FDA because it blatantly shows they are just doing this to do it.

JohnKing

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
FL
That would most definately be powerful. I had no clue this was still happening. And putting a negative spin on this towards the FDA is exactly what needs to happen. This is exactly what not should be happening in this country. The judge voted against the FDA and the FDA is taking advantage of the generalized ruling and is still holding these products in customs just to spite the consumer and still have their death grip on the industry as a whole.

This is a bad move by the FDA because it blatantly shows they are just doing this to do it.

they call that "thug government". The rules don't apply to them.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
What did you expect
obama-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread