Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Seems that if you want quality and durability you have to look into US made ecigs.

For a while I was using the 3V0 from 310vapers and it suddenly stopped working. Before that I had another Chinese mod and it stopped working as well.

So I'm back to getting a provari, this time a mini. As I work in Manhattan and travel by subway all the time, not to mention walking everywhere, a mini is perfect.

Can't wait..

BTW: Will dual coil cartos (1.5ohm) work on the P-Mini?

Thanks for your help fellow vapers.:toast:

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Absolutely can handle the 1.5 ohm dual coil cartos... will suck the battery down faster, but it can do it no problem.

Great. Thanks for letting me know. I got two batteries and a charger in the office and @ home. Depending on how long the batts lasts I might get two more.

Happy to be back on the ProVari-Train. The mini looks amazing. Btw I got the black-satin version..;)

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Seems that if you want quality and durability you have to look into US made ecigs.

For a while I was using the 3V0 from 310vapers and it suddenly stopped working. Before that I had another Chinese mod and it stopped working as well

ay-men to that! i had numerous imported kits before i finally went with the provari, darwin and kicked reo grand (perfect for nyc traffic, no dripping). The provari wasnt good for me cuz I drop things and stuff in my pockets get knocked into at work. But it sure does take a beaten i tell ya. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread