Ordered a Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhosmer

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
grantville,ga,usa
Ordered a Reo Grand, and a reomizer2.0,Monday night shipped Wednesday hopefully it will be here Friday. Already have a 1.5ohm coil and my cotton ready.Stopped an got some noalox today. Hope I enjoy it as much as all of you!!! I have already read almost half of the posts on this forum, I have already learned a lot from all of you. Thanks.:)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The excitement of a new Reonaut is so much fun!!! Congratz and welcome to the REO family!

You will soon get an email from PayPal with your tracking. Watch for delivery date so you can be home to sign! The email sometimes gets put in the spam folder so check there if you don't see it soon.

Can't wait to see your pics!

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Congrats and welcome to the mad house of happy vapers. I suggest reading "Reos not preforming well" sticky the video there has great info on what might happen if you don't keep it clean. I use the Noalox on the top of the battery button instead of the firing pin itself and it looks pristine after 3 months and never a misfire. You might want to cut an inverted V in the feed tube to prevent it from sucking to the bottom of the juice bottle. If you have any questions post here and we'll hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread