Ordered An Obviously Over-Sized RTA- DUHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
So I ordered the Big kayfun Lite Plus Clone by Tobeco a few days ago, and it should be here on Tuesday. Of course I over-looked the fact that the stupid thing is in the 28.5mm size, and I definitely don't have a mod that it will fit flush on. Anyway, it was only 20 bucks and you never know, right? Whatever, My usual buyers remorse officially tripled when I realized what I'd done. I just really wanted to try out an rta and I'd heard the Tobeco Clones were worth it. Long story short, anyone live in the Portland area and wanna make a trade? :) Really though, anyone have any luck with these?

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I got mine from 101vape,but it doesn't look like they sell the 3.1 now.I'm not sure who made it,it was only $15 so it wasn't a top brand haha.I have heard the hcigar and ephro are both really nice ones though,and i'm guessing they would have a good pin on them.The only attie i have that has been too short to work on the 4nine is a kayfun lite clone that i have,and it's another really low end clone,i think that one was like $18 haha,but every other attie i have works fine on that mod.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
@b.m. Mind letting me know where you got your Kayfun 3.1, or who made it? I'm considering the Hcigar KF 3.1, but I want to be sure the pin isn't too short.

I got my Kayfun 3,1 ES from AngelCigs; It functions perfectly. I am in love; it's my daily driver along with my Kraken, I never don't have it with me.

Machining is nice, seems built with decent quality materials, etc. They actually have the 4 in stock atm, but if you're looking for a 3.1 theirs is affordable and very, very good.

My pin barely protrudes, but it does indeed protrude, and it has a somewhat wide positive pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread