Ordering problems. I feel like the worst customer ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiated1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
kansas city mo
I'm new to vaping. Fell in love with v4l product line. I have places 4 orders in the last two weeks. Order #1--lavender xl diamond battery doa. #2--perfect except some of the carto's I received were dry on arrival. I was trying to smoke burnt carto's. #3-- was told they would include new lavender battery it was missing plus one of the chargers doa. #4--7 batteries. Again was told lavender battery plus charger would be included but were missing. I ordered 2 short auto batteries in white. I received 1 manual battery.

I know everyone in customer service has been nice, but is this normal? I don't think 3 of 4 orders should have something wrong. I feel bad opening trouble tickets all the time. Please help. If I'm doing something wrong please tell me cause I love v4l products and I know once in a while there will be a dud, but come on now. I feel defective stuff like this should not be common place.

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
It doesnt seem like you're doing anything wrong... seems kinda weird whats happening. You really shouldn't be experiencing all these problems. I rarely have problems with my orders and the few times I have had problems they were fixed immediately. So I think after you've made all those support tickets and have tried to get your issues fixed, that you came to the right place. it should be fixed quickly! Dont feel bad you have every right to feel upset about that.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
No its not normal.Ive not had that many issues in the year plus Ive been using V4L.I cant understand it.Have you been writing what extra needs to be sent in the comments section of your orders?What flavor cartos were dry?I just cant see having that many issues.I hope you call Chadley and explain everything and all your issues and see if this can be worked out.Thats an awful lot of issues to be having in such a very short amount of time.I hope you get it worked out.Im sure you will.

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
Perhaps with the overlapping orders there has been a little confusion. I'm sure that all will be taken care of and that once it is, you will be happy.
And you can't be the worst customer ever, 'cause you're being so nice and so understanding. The best way to work with customer service is to be patient and to allow them to fix what's wrong. You're doing both of those things.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I've only had one V4L order arrive so far, 1/2 the order was missing. Missing cartos have been sent, so hopefully that's the end of my problems. Maybe I just had to get the problems out of the way first up. Incidentally, I have had problems with other brands, esp with parcels going astray.

I figure that this forum - with all these happy customers - would not exist if problems with orders were frequent & ongoing. V4L have a great rep and I love what I've tried of their product.

I have 2 more orders on their way, so that's 3xV4L packages to look fwd to. Cannot wait!
:laugh:

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I've only had one V4L order arrive so far, 1/2 the order was missing. Missing cartos have been sent, so hopefully that's the end of my problems. Maybe I just had to get the problems out of the way first up. Incidentally, I have had problems with other brands, esp with parcels going astray.

I figure that this forum - with all these happy customers - would not exist if problems with orders were frequent & ongoing. V4L have a great rep and I love what I've tried of their product.

I have 2 more orders on their way, so that's 3xV4L packages to look fwd to. Cannot wait!
:laugh:

I spoke too soon :facepalm: My 2nd order just arrived (thank goodness, a day without any nicotine and I have been 8-o ) . My ultimate ultimatum shorty kit + cartos, great presentation and very happy with all my choices. Some very nice freebie cartos too, thanks V4L.

Sadly, the bargain bin platinum auto shorty battery I ordered was not in my package.
So another Support Ticket opened. 2 x orders, 2x things missing. Maybe I'm on my way to being the most complaining customer ever!!?
Not a great start. :(

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
No Ms. Katz, you're probably the most unluckiest customer in history... Hopefully this will get cleared up quickly... All else fails, I have a batt I can send you....

As always M'Dir, you are so kind! Fortunately this order included the shorty ultimate ultimatum kit, so I have the 2 batteries + PT and already have a purple diamond battery, so now I'm all set with cartos, batteries & accessories. More an annoyance than a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread