Ordering some juice tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
Hello fellow vapers. Based on some helpful tips I've gotten here, I decided the time has come to order some new juices from never before tried vendors to expand my ejuice horizons!

I have narrowed the juices down that I would like to try, and from the following venders: M&P - Root beer float and potentially coffee cream. Mountain Oaks - Double barrel (root beer float) and potentially vanilla dream. Nicoticket - Créme brûlée and custards last stand. These will be my first "deserty" flavors, so I'm hoping for the best.

Okay, so with that said I had a couple questions for those of you that have experience with the above suppliers:

A: What kind of shipping times might i expect from either of the 3?

&

B: Is there a particular juice mentioned that requires an extra amount of steeping?

Anyone with any experience with any/all of these guys I would really appreciate the input. I'd like to place my order tonight, and would just like to get a rough idea as to when these guys will likely ship out the order.

Thanks in advance!

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
All 3 are good
all 3 should ship anywhere from tomorrow (tues- Friday the latest)
I expect sooner rather then later with each of these

with Nicoticket many say out of the mail I liked them much more after 2 weeks

with the other 2 both good vendors but I heve not had those flavs

with mom and pop you have to order pchellas 5 layer the best deserty juice

2 week steep on that

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
All 3 are good
all 3 should ship anywhere from tomorrow (tues- Friday the latest)
I expect sooner rather then later with each of these

with Nicoticket many say out of the mail I liked them much more after 2 weeks

with the other 2 both good vendors but I heve not had those flavs

with mom and pop you have to order pchellas 5 layer the best deserty juice

2 week steep on that

Thanks for the speedy response. I considered the 5 layer juice but it just sounds rather... Involved for an e-juice. But, don't knock it until you try it i guess?? I'm still kind of skeptical about the deserty juice though. I'm really hoping I like it, the only one I have tried I guess would be cinnamon roll from mbv, and I can't see myself vaping that daily by any means. I have coconut cream pie but am too scared to try it lol.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Net tobacco,s are my main juice

I could not get into vaping any desert everyday

but I do enjoy dripping for an hour or so to relax every here and there
I have a few now Nicoticket - Créme brûlée and Ahlusion banana's forester
both are very good neither would I go all day with

5 layer is the best desert I've ever had
even that I would do the same an hour every here or there

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
Tobacco is another one I am afraid of ordering, I got 55 menthol from mbv and it was down right fowl. Nearly stopped me from vaping all together. But, the closest thing I have found for an adv is root beer, ecto cooler, freckled lemonade and pink champaign. Hence why I am going to give the root beer floats a shot, and possibly the other ones just while I am on the site & already ordering.

I am not advanced enough in this yet to be dripping/dealing with mods so whatever I get I'd like to be able to stick it in my protank and be happy with it for the day. So far, I haven't found too much. Once I discover what I really enjoy is when I will get into driping and diy'ing juice.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Tobacco is another one I am afraid of ordering, I got 55 menthol from mbv and it was down right fowl. Nearly stopped me from vaping all together. But, the closest thing I have found for an adv is root beer, ecto cooler, freckled lemonade and pink champaign. Hence why I am going to give the root beer floats a shot, and possibly the other ones just while I am on the site & already ordering.

I am not advanced enough in this yet to be dripping/dealing with mods so whatever I get I'd like to be able to stick it in my protank and be happy with it for the day. So far, I haven't found too much. Once I discover what I really enjoy is when I will get into driping and diy'ing juice.

Gotcha

MBV is not the best choice for tobacco juice for sure

using protank reasonable price

try heathers heavenly vapes
legend is fantastic as well as huntsman

any off the tobacco's in the purity line are good

those 2 are my best choices from them

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

Dripping doesn't have to be complicated. A simple atty with a drip tip is all you need. I have a few attys I use for testing flavors, and for when I just want a quick flavor change. It's easier than it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Don't worry about it
I've been where you are

don't be intimidated

I understand what its like just trying to get some stuff in your daily rotation

but 1 thing you should think about is getting a few more clear's
so you can have a few fave to alternate throughout the day
so you don't get board

the rest will come in time

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Hey also, If your up for the task I just checked out Heather's and if your up for it I was going to put you in charge of the 4 flavors in her sample pack :)

legend, huntsman, heavenly army and shadow
should give you a spectrum of different types they have

a lot of people like dragons fire and heavenly tobacco as well

any of these would be good choices

remember this is a journey we wont all share the same tastes
but these should be a good starting point

Seanchai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Georgia, USA
B: Is there a particular juice mentioned that requires an extra amount of steeping?

Anyone with any experience with any/all of these guys I would really appreciate the input. I'd like to place my order tonight, and would just like to get a rough idea as to when these guys will likely ship out the order.

Thanks in advance!

Mountain Oak's is presteeped, but much like Halo's juices (also presteeped), I've found it benefits from a good shaking and a little oxidation, i.e. leave the caps off for a little while. Not too long, cause you don't want to be evaporating juice... 24 hours at most. As with Halo, the difference you'll get from doing this vs not doing it is *slight*, but for me, it's there enough to be worth doing.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
With Nicotickets, I liked having them steep as long as possible. Yes, they are good to go as soon as you get them, but they get better the longer they steep, IMHO. I have some that have been steeping for a month, and they are outstanding (CLS, CB, GCD, and Frenilla).

With the Mountain Oaks, I take the top off and let the bottle sit for about half a day, then I put them away for about 2 weeks. (Reminder: order some of those myself!)

Can't say anything about Mom & Pops--I haven't tried them yet, though they are on my radar.

Happy vaping!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Word thanks will do. I understand that taste is subjective, but starting with someones recommendation is far better than going out on a limb in my opinion. I appreciate all the help. The steeping is the thing I hate most about vaping. I am entirely too impatient to for this part of the game!

For me, steeping really lets me get the most out of juices, in terms of flavor. I find myself now ordering juices with the intent of putting them away for a month or two, then vaping them.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
For me, steeping really lets me get the most out of juices, in terms of flavor. I find myself now ordering juices with the intent of putting them away for a month or two, then vaping them.

My top juice Ahlusion Smooth Criminal

If I never let it steep and only knew what it tasted like
before it aged (presteeped)

I would never have reordered it
as it is now
I am soon to order my 4th 60ml
I don't see that stopping anytime soon

there are quite a few juices like that out there

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
IMO HHV offers high quality tobacco vapes and have a very good variety. I personally like Heavenly Tobacco and Dragon's Fire more than the others, but they are all damn good. I have a big order to place with them soon for more in fact.

My top juice Ahlusion Smooth Criminal

If I never let it steep and only knew what it tasted like
before it aged (presteeped)

I would never have reordered it
as it is now
I am soon to order my 4th 60ml
I don't see that stopping anytime soon

there are quite a few juices like that out there

My SC was bottled on November 1st. Probably about time yeah?

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
IMO HHV offers high quality tobacco vapes and have a very good variety. I personally like Heavenly Tobacco and Dragon's Fire more than the others, but they are all damn good. I have a big order to place with them soon for more in fact.

My SC was bottled on November 1st. Probably about time yeah?

Yea

It will still get better but you should have a good feel for how it should taste now

It will still get better but you should be able to get a good feel how it should taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread