Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Don't even know where to start man, recently learned what 'atty' meant, new guy here.

Understandably man. Atty's make dripping pretty easy. Screw an atty to your battery, drip a few drops in, attach your drip tip, take some vapes! 3-4 drops should give you several vapes. It's great for trying flavors. I'm no pro, pretty new myself, but ECF is here to help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
Understandably man. Atty's make dripping pretty easy. Screw an atty to your battery, drip a few drops in, attach your drip tip, take some vapes! 3-4 drops should give you several vapes. It's great for trying flavors. I'm no pro, pretty new myself, but ECF is here to help!!

Would you mind giving me a link to an atomizer that would work well and preferably not look too stupid on an iTaste mvp? Another thing I've heard of, but don't know much about are tanks with punched cartomizers???

If I'm getting off topic in my own thread feel free to shoot me a pm. Story of my juice life is get all excited for a flavor, put it in a tank, say meh and get sick of it x amount of puffs in. I'd LOVE to start dripping.

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Empiremods Bridge Free LR510 1.5ohm

^^^ Does this look right? Just grab that along with a drip shield and I'll be good to go? What's the difference with the ohm's?

lower ohms = lower resistance = lower voltage to get vapor

I honestly could never get those type to work well for me for to long

I do much better with a Rebuildables dripping atomizer like the Igo-L

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I like the Igo-L

It was my 1st RDA and still my mail one

you should check out the rda section in this forum
the only thing I tried that I did not like was making the hole larger 1/16
is it did give more vapor it seemed to take away from flav

always remember to keep the hole over the coil
You can order them from fast tech for $7

you can get 30 gage wire (my best preference for regulated mods like vamo provari mvp)
from temco cheap

you can get silica from many place I usually go 3mm doubled over or the same with 2-3 mm of elkwool
starting to get into cotton also

I know a lot of this stuff can seem overwhelming
but I can tell you after the first build
I said to myself I cant believe this is so easy and I didn't do it sooner

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Empiremods Bridge Free LR510 1.5ohm

^^^ Does this look right? Just grab that along with a drip shield and I'll be good to go? What's the difference with the ohm's?

Yep that should do it. I'm still using the first one, it hasn't died on me yet, but I'm not using it constantly. Order more than one though for when one burns out.

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
Quick update..

Ok so I got my order today from Mountain Oak which was rootbeer float and their 'try us out' sampler pack. They got it shipped seemingly instantly, first to arrive of the 4 orders I made that night. Got the mail, beyond excited to try out rootbeer float but it was terrible, had the worst chemical taste and left an almost slimy feel in my mouth. Well what I didn't see was that on the label it said 'Mixed december 17' on it, so it's very fresh and that has to be the issue here, because it smells fantastic. Not saying anything bad about the vender by any means, it just appears vaping may not be my thing.

I'm beginning to think I am far too picky to be vaping :(

Still waiting on some juice from nicoticket and mom and pops, really hoping I find something that I love. Also have some atomizers, drip tips/shields and some bottom thingy's for protank2 mini (to put on my normal pt2's) in the mail so that way I don't need to throw juice out when I don't like it lol.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Quick update..

Ok so I got my order today from Mountain Oak which was rootbeer float and their 'try us out' sampler pack. They got it shipped seemingly instantly, first to arrive of the 4 orders I made that night. Got the mail, beyond excited to try out rootbeer float but it was terrible, had the worst chemical taste and left an almost slimy feel in my mouth. Well what I didn't see was that on the label it said 'Mixed december 17' on it, so it's very fresh and that has to be the issue here, because it smells fantastic. Not saying anything bad about the vender by any means, it just appears vaping may not be my thing.

Still waiting on some juice from nicoticket and mom and pops, really hoping I find something that I love. Also have some atomizers, drip tips/shields and some bottom thingy's for protank2 mini (to put on my normal pt2's) in the mail so that way I don't need to throw juice out when I don't like it lol.

Might want to try letting the juice steep. Take the cap off and let it sit in a cabinet/cupboard for a day or two, then try again. May need to steep even longer.

Nothing wrong with being picky about it, keep trying!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
MOV Double Barrel improves with steeping, but IMO M&P Rootbeer Float is much better and good FOOB. What else did you order from MOV? I wasn't a fan of their Classic Country4. I have some other MOV bottles (Full Viriginia Flake RY4, Sunday Morning, and Blue Ridge) that I haven't had a chance to try yet.

Quick update..

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
So I messed up on my post earlier, the order I received was from M&P. The MOV order is scheduled to be here tomorrow. I believe the only juice I ordered from MOV was the double barrel but maybe I'll be surprised when I open it.

The case with the M&P juices I got just has to be a steeping thing because they smell entirely too delicious for them to just be bad juice dammit! ADV hunt continues...

Also, Bryan, never heard of 'FOOB' berfore, do tell!

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
So I messed up on my post earlier, the order I received was from M&P. The MOV order is scheduled to be here tomorrow. I believe the only juice I ordered from MOV was the double barrel but maybe I'll be surprised when I open it.

The case with the M&P juices I got just has to be a steeping thing because they smell entirely too delicious for them to just be bad juice dammit! ADV hunt continues...

Fresh Out Of the Box. Super fresh juice.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX

LOL. Well, apparently you and I have different tastes in RB. It still may get better for you with steeping. What other M&P liquid samples did you get?

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
LOL. Well, apparently you and I have different tastes in RB. It still may get better for you with steeping. What other M&P liquid samples did you get?

Don't lol at me... I sir, am new, derp derp :)

But I got their ry4, crazy ape, carmel and the RB. Like I said though the bottle was dated as being mixed on the 17th and smells great, it's in my little vape section for a few weeks. If it ends up tasting even close to how it smells it'll be good I think.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Quick update..

I've noticed that MOST juices are not meant to be vaped as soon as you get them; I make it a point to try and wait at least two weeks, regardless of the vendor. Whether it's MOV or M&P, I'd suggest steeping for at least two weeks, then give them another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread