Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Nice loophole!

"The tax levied on inhalant delivery systems would not be levied on inhalant delivery systems that are (1) marketed and sold for the purpose of vaporizing or aerosolizing marijuana products or (2) purchased in a registered marijuana dispensary."

Cheers
I

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I guess I'm sort of ok with Kentucky's 15% tax increase on vaping products then. And I'm at about 95% self-sufficiency now so it only affects me slightly, being two tanks that use drop in mesh coils I still buy for. I love these tanks and it will be a sad day when coils wont be available for them anymore.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Whats worse is that their advertising is claiming "smoking and vapes kill 1000's a year".

While smoking is a well documented killer I can't seem to recall that vaping nicotine has killed anyone.

Sadly this will pass.

Thankfully I've stocked up so I'm good for at least 10yrs.

I can't recall the last time I was in a vape shop.

g.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    So e-cigs are now not only taxed LIKE cigarettes, they are taxed WORSE than cigarettes because they "kill thousands" when it's tobacco?

Why do they have these things any more. You should have to pass an IQ test to vote and also um, like some anti-propaganda test like you are not weak minded and well, anyone born less than 20 years ago gets an AUTOMATIC F unless they do something awesome like IDK learn to recite the amendments backward, because that is how much THEY want to vote.

The rest: Fs.

Anna

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    "e-cigarettes and other nicotine inhalants at a rate of 65%"

WOW!!! And here I thought Pennsylvania's 40% tax on e-cigs/e-juices was ridiculous!!??!! :shock:

California already has a 59.27 % tax on vape products, ejuice, etc. Done at the wholesale level so consumer never sees that tax, just piled on the cost. Very under the radar. They are already trying to increase the tax on ejuice to that tax plus another $2 for every 40 MG of nicotine.

California the Latest to Propose Higher Vapor Taxes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread