Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Just got this in the mail. A beyond vape spire. Cute little unit. 18350 or 18650. VV and VW. Original price $120. Got it for $20.

Problem:

It wants at least 1.5Ω. Is there an atty that has that much resistance any more? I don't think I can pack that much resistance in any of my 22mm's. Would love to try it out.
View attachment 695065

Hey Frankster, I just saw this on the vaping Hardware forum. Might be something you may be interested in?
Catherine

Reactions: stols001

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hi, can you use a nautilus on this mod?
I would never use any tank with a factory coil on a mech. Not a good idea IMO as the factory coils are not as well made and durable as DIY coils. Also, make sure your 510 pin sticks out at least a mm or two from the mod or you might end up missing some teeth or fingers.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I would never use any tank with a factory coil on a mech. Not a good idea IMO as the factory coils are not as well made and durable as DIY coils. Also, make sure your 510 pin sticks out at least a mm or two from the mod or you might end up missing some teeth or fingers.
I never had a problem with the silver bullet. i never had a hybrid before so I really do not know much about them. I never sub ohm. Are you saying that the 510 pin cannot sit flush on the mech?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I never had a problem with the silver bullet. i never had a hybrid before so I really do not know much about them. I never sub ohm. Are you saying that the 510 pin cannot sit flush on the mech?
The 510 PIN must stick out of the bottom of the atomizer. I.e. You should easily be able to see the pin protruding from the 510 connector. If it is flush, you could blow up real good.

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
The 510 PIN must stick out of the bottom of the atomizer. I.e. You should easily be able to see the pin protruding from the 510 connector. If it is flush, you could blow up real good.
Yes a bit, but I don't think he is talking about a hybrid , but just a regular mech and regular tank

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You are right. I just had a look at it. Looks like a solid mod.
I had one and loved it back when I was doing mechs and was drawn to any mech without a bottom fire. You do need regular maintenance on their type of fire button and takes a few minutes to clean it, but I thought it was worth it...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread