OT: It's gonna be one of those days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
kitty army all fed... should be napping right? NOT. Billy the Rez Kitty is standing in the stairwell yelling, Sissy Mittens is doing her high wire act on the stairwell railing (freaking me out) Sweetie just body slammed Lucky into the wall so hard the whole house shook. Miss Lucy is still hiding from early AM thunder and the 2 Senior kitties are looking at me like i should go into .... whoopin mode!

Yippie!:blink:

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
My three brats have me trained to give them a few treats in the morning and evening, I still don't know how that happened! And since i have a 'retail hell' schedule, they never know if I'm going to be home to play, or out the door. Poor little spoiled brats :)
They get me back by piling on top of me when I'm trying to sleep, but it's ok, love em so much :)

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
did i forget to mention the best part? YES! i did. imagine a run for the biffy at 1-2AM and you hear this high pitched screaming...:blink: you realize it's is one of the sound chips in a birdie toy and it's is stuck. of course none of the 7 kitties could dig it out of the toy box for you, so you end up dumping it on the floor and sorting through all of the toys to try and find the offending toy.

you think you hear some of the other sound toys calling out to it... :confused: or are they covering for it?!? GRRRRR, finally you find it and slam it into the floor and the sounds stop... all 7 kitties look relieved, but nervous. ("don't mess with mama the middle of the night! too scary":facepalm:) back to bed... ahhh!!! 3 hours later you wake up to greet the day, having forgotten all about the encounter with the possessed birdie toy.
you open your bedroom door and hear the same noise!!! :evil: only now the stupid thing is completely buried under ALL of the toys. after you dump ALL the toys AGAIN one kitty, (your new Hero) walks up and puts his paw right on the offender!!! YAY!!

now, how do you put it out of your misery once and for all? :evil: "these things must be done delicately..." pliers? nope... maybe a nice slow squish in a vice... meanwhile, it is still screaming at you... awwww, time to send it's "made in china" hiney on to a new world... one hammer, one stone hearth and a few well placed blows and 3 more for good measure and now sweet silence... bliss...:thumbs:

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
kitty army all fed... should be napping right? NOT. Billy the Rez Kitty is standing in the stairwell yelling, Sissy Mittens is doing her high wire act on the stairwell railing (freaking me out) Sweetie just body slammed Lucky into the wall so hard the whole house shook. Miss Lucy is still hiding from early AM thunder and the 2 Senior kitties are looking at me like i should go into .... whoopin mode!

Yippie!:blink:

7 ???? 7 cats ? oh my i would go nuts ...:)

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
lol oh my your house sounds fun. We only have three. My two are fixed but one of the girls is au natural and is in heat right now driving my poor boy crazy because he has no idea what to do. lol. ooooh cats
LOL been there, but the 7 we have were all "fixed" when we adopted so we're good there... i just need to figure out what Miss Lucy wants when she stares at me for 2 hours (not kidding - blink dammit!), how to get Sweetie to some smacking the monitor whenever the cursor moves and how to convince Billy the Rez Kitty that we are NOT smoking, we're vaping (judgmental)

Macks

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Illinois, USA
I also can't imagine having seven cats. My cat Kensi just turned a year old last week and she's still the biggest pain in the ... you can imagine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311175020.371069.jpg

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
lol your Kensi looks like my Koko. :D

my cat juner, Biida, is against cigarette smoking! but he doesnt mind vapor. He was always judging me before!
3 of our 7 are very anti smoking... Billy and Lucy just haven't quite figured out that vaping and smoking are not the same... Lucy doesn't run off any more but they both scrunch up and give us "Stinky Face" P.U.!!!:blink:

Macks

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Illinois, USA
3 of our 7 are very anti smoking... Billy and Lucy just haven't quite figured out that vaping and smoking are not the same... Lucy doesn't run off any more but they both scrunch up and give us "Stinky Face" P.U.!!!:blink:

My previous cat couldn't stand it, as soon as she saw me take an analog out of the pack she would go in the other room.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Ms. Biidaaban Loki is still confused about it. His previous owner had to be a smoker because he hates cigs. Never smoked around him, but when I vape he gives the vapor a strange look, sniffs it, then gives you a face like "it's not smoke, but what the hell is it?". Smeagol on the other hand doesn't care, his previous owner did smoke and enjoyed hanging out on the balcony with her when she did.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Wow, your house sounds like fun! 7 cats to love, I can't imagine having that many. The most I've had is 2 at a time.
When I stopped smoking, our 2 cats immediately liked me better. They both started to sit on me, which they rarely did before. It was really noticeable. They don't mind vaping, though one of them looks at me as if he thinks he ought to disapprove but doesn't quite know why.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
Ms. Biidaaban Loki is still confused about it. His previous owner had to be a smoker because he hates cigs. Never smoked around him, but when I vape he gives the vapor a strange look, sniffs it, then gives you a face like "it's not smoke, but what the hell is it?". Smeagol on the other hand doesn't care, his previous owner did smoke and enjoyed hanging out on the balcony with her when she did.

i had a little spitz many years ago, she was so anti-smoking that she would put her paw over the lighter so you couldn't light up. If i did manage to light up, she would smack the analog right out of my hand! Wonder what she would think of our e-cigs... Our Stevie kitty has to have a sniff every time i take a drag... likes vg wow coffee, go figure...

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
Wow, your house sounds like fun! 7 cats to love, I can't imagine having that many. The most I've had is 2 at a time.
When I stopped smoking, our 2 cats immediately liked me better. They both started to sit on me, which they rarely did before. It was really noticeable. They don't mind vaping, though one of them looks at me as if he thinks he ought to disapprove but doesn't quite know why.

Actually we ended up with that many because our pet store has in store adoptions... used to be Sat. and Sun. so we started going on Fri. well, now it's every day. Our newest kitty Billy the Rez Kitty was a rescue from a northern reservation and the folks who rescued him had to give up their building due to building codes and lack of funds to bring it up to code.

Well, Billy ended up with S.M.A.R.T. Rescue and we saw him and some of his other buddies from the same rescue were at the store that day. Normally i can go have a look and walk away knowing they'll be adopted, but when i heard they were from Star Of the North Rescue originally i had a closer look, even my hubby came in closer and when he turned away to leave... Billy grabbed him through the cage... that was it for him, he was a goner!
:wub: LOL:blink:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Pffft. I think my oldest cat Grendel (RIP) smoked when we were gone during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread