Florida
white-7-10-1.jpg

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Que sera, sera!

There are forums available everywhere to discuss any topic. Outside (of ECF) forums may be more suited for the (off) topic at hand, but when our family posts OT topics here, I see it as a very good thing. I see that vaping may have brought us together, but there are other things in life that we want to share with each other. We like it here and we are comfortable with each other. We want to share our joys, our sorrows, and our photographs. Sometimes we just feel like ranting, and it feels okay to do it, cause we're family here.

Yes, we have a lot of OT threads here, and I kinda like that. :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Que sera, sera!

There are forums available everywhere to discuss any topic. Outside (of ECF) forums may be more suited for the (off) topic at hand, but when our family posts OT topics here, I see it as a very good thing. I see that vaping may have brought us together, but there are other things in life that we want to share with each other. We like it here and we are comfortable with each other. We want to share our joys, our sorrows, and our photographs. Sometimes we just feel like ranting, and it feels okay to do it, cause we're family here.

Yes, we have a lot of OT threads here, and I kinda like that. :)

Yep. What she said! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread