The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Our new writer and resident comedian....

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hey everyone....some of you may have not noticed because your used to using the ECF secret page that we have a new website. Along with the new website is our new writer.....stop by some time and check out his work at smokestik.com

Here is his latest inhouse blog article, Smoking with the Flu | Best Electronic Cigarette ....pretty funny stuff. But he also makes some good points about ecigs when he writes this stuff....and he adds a new article several times a week.

I'm sorry I can't tell you who he is....we don't want someone to steal him! :laugh:

2. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I have a writer friend who is applying to write for a website for some non-profit organization. I know how much traditional writers rely on publicity; for example, their names are on newspaper, blog and magazine articles. Is writing for websites a whole different genre with different guidelines, or is this person really famous and wishes to be anonymous?

Also, I frequent the home site often, but if you do come across future articles you really love, it would be nice to have a link here. Might spark some additional threads and discussions :)

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon

so ah....when you say discussion.....are you talking about....um.....something like an intelligent discourse? I just don't think that would work here......hahahahahaha

4. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    we can have intelligent discourse. i'm almost sure of it.

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok fine....you start. RFLMAO.....show me yours....and I'll try and find mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.