Our new writer and resident comedian....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey everyone....some of you may have not noticed because your used to using the ECF secret page that we have a new website. Along with the new website is our new writer.....stop by some time and check out his work at smokestik.com

Here is his latest inhouse blog article, Smoking with the Flu | Best Electronic Cigarette ....pretty funny stuff. But he also makes some good points about ecigs when he writes this stuff....and he adds a new article several times a week.

I'm sorry I can't tell you who he is....we don't want someone to steal him! :laugh:

Last edited:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I have a writer friend who is applying to write for a website for some non-profit organization. I know how much traditional writers rely on publicity; for example, their names are on newspaper, blog and magazine articles. Is writing for websites a whole different genre with different guidelines, or is this person really famous and wishes to be anonymous?

Also, I frequent the home site often, but if you do come across future articles you really love, it would be nice to have a link here. Might spark some additional threads and discussions :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I have a writer friend who is applying to write for a website for some non-profit organization. I know how much traditional writers rely on publicity; for example, their names are on newspaper, blog and magazine articles. Is writing for websites a whole different genre with different guidelines, or is this person really famous and wishes to be anonymous?

Also, I frequent the home site often, but if you do come across future articles you really love, it would be nice to have a link here. Might spark some additional threads and discussions :)

so ah....when you say discussion.....are you talking about....um.....something like an intelligent discourse? I just don't think that would work here......hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread