The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Out of stock strawberry fields omg>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by Sandybeach40, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sandybeach40

Sandybeach40 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Colorado
    I havent ordered in a little over a month or so. I have been out and about trying a ton of flavors from other vendors like Vaporcast Store, Juicy vapor and PureSmoker still thinking there could be a juice out there as good a all day vape as strawberry fields for me. What I learned during my travels is this. I'm done. I give up. You win. There is no strawberry juice out there that can even come close to Strawberry fields. Thats it! I'm throwing in the towel. I have been to AVE and had there strawberry. I have been to juicy vapors and tried over 5 of there different versions of strawberry. I went to the vapor cast store and had there spin on strawberry. I went to Pure smoker. They don't have strawberry so I tried all of there Berry flavors. I went to Johnson Creek and had there strawberry. I went to Totally Wicked and had there strawberry. I have gone to dekang and tried there strawberry. I cant afford to go on. Its over. EliquidPlanets Essence Strawberry is by far the best dam strawberry flavor. Its not just a little better Its a million times better than all the others I have tried.

AND ITS OUT OF STOCK

So i ordered the Dreamcicle and the Lunar mint. Dreamcicle is pretty much just as good its just not the same.

2. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    Sooooo Sorry!! It should be in around the first of the month. The Lunar Mint is a great flavor too!

3. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    It's back in stock!
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.