Ovale Cylo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherm813

Verified Member
May 21, 2013
United States
photo.jpg

Got the new Ovale Cylo and let me just say I love this thing!! Great throat hit, taste and vapor production. Breaks down very easily and has replaceable atomizer heads. Highly recommend this product :thumb::vapor:

Ovale Cylo - OVALE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette)

jangempo

Apr 27, 2013
edmonton
Can you tell me more about it? I found out about it at the ovale web site last night, but the internet is still very silent about it. How does it compare to other systems out there? Like vivi novas or evods? I'm very curious how well it holds up considering that it uses the ego c atomizer, which I have a ton of left over from my ecab and elips-c.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
This is the one upgrade I'm considering trying, it just looks solid, the review Brian did on youtube, he was getting mad clouds and I use exclusively Janty and / or Ovale hardware, so migth shell out for this.

At 2.8ml - does anyone know if it fits flush with an ego battery or does it look a lot wider than the battery on an ego 650mah?

If wider that would put me off

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
This is the one upgrade I'm considering trying, it just looks solid, the review Brian did on youtube, he was getting mad clouds and I use exclusively Janty and / or Ovale hardware, so migth shell out for this.

At 2.8ml - does anyone know if it fits flush with an ego battery or does it look a lot wider than the battery on an ego 650mah?

If wider that would put me off

a flared adapter would make any tank look sharp(it's cheap, too.)

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
You're honestly saying the vape is better than on an EVOD.

EVODs, I've some problems with leakage but they vape better than anything I've ever tried, even direct dripping. The vapor is good and the texture and full flavor they give to the juice is outstanding.

I can't imagine the cyclo, using the puny ego-c attys giving as good vapor as an evod, but maybe I'm wrong.

Any leakage issues?

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
You're honestly saying the vape is better than on an EVOD.

EVODs, I've some problems with leakage but they vape better than anything I've ever tried, even direct dripping. The vapor is good and the texture and full flavor they give to the juice is outstanding.

I can't imagine the cyclo, using the puny ego-c attys giving as good vapor as an evod, but maybe I'm wrong.

Any leakage issues?

god yes, it outperforms an evod, protank, or any of the many clearos I've bought and tried. has handled any juice I've thrown at it , including 100% vg and they told me to use 70/30 when I bought it. this the most flavorful of all the ready-made tanks. I don't intend to get into building coils after trying this- it's soooo much easier and simple.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
god yes, it outperforms an evod, protank, or any of the many clearos I've bought and tried. has handled any juice I've thrown at it , including 100% vg and they told me to use 70/30 when I bought it. this the most flavorful of all the ready-made tanks. I don't intend to get into building coils after trying this- it's soooo much easier and simple.

I might spring for one just to try it out then. I try to use only Janty / Ovale gear when I can, so....

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I love my eRolls but the atties are indeed a pain in the .... Lucky to get a good one in a five pack and they aren't exactly cheap. I saw something in the ad about it bringing air in from the top, which is supposed to work better, but don't the ego atties have to get their air through the bottom by design? I'd like to see Ovale/Joyetech put the R&D into an improved atomizer before launching a new clearo using the old one..

jayn

Aug 20, 2013
usa
I don't know if op is talking about the same cylo I have, because I want whatever he has. It's true, the vape on it is almost better than my rda running .2 ohms, the flavor is exceptional. But the gurgling and leaking is something I cannot overlook. Basically the oy way I would use the tank is with a 510 adapter to protect my vv from fluid leaking to the contact. Seriously stick with the tried and true.

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
In my experience Cylo performed better than PT3. More flavor and vapor, and PT drag is too loose for my taste. I use them both on an evic. My only
complaint is the plastic tank! Mine cracked after 1 day of use, Ovale sent a replacement and it also cracked after a week of very careful use! Cylo is great I just wish they would come up with a glass design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread