Your favorite 510 thread clearomizer/tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt_buck

Jul 14, 2013
Nashville, TN
I have the ovale evic, 2 650 mah joyotech ego-t batteries, and a 1300 mah ego-c vvt battery.

I've tried the DCT 5 ml tank, hated it, very poor build quality.

The standard ego-t atomizer is good, but it's miniature on smoke and burns easily.

I just got the ovale cylo, but it leaks terribly, probably because I dropped it. But I feel it shouldn't have affected it, so I feel it would have eventually had that flaw no matter what for me.

I've ordered but don't currently have the X9 pro tank and a purple vision 2.0 clearomizer ce5 v3.

Looking for a huge tank with massive amounts of smoke and very good durability. I listen to very loud music, especially bass. So I need the tank to hold up to a lot of shaking/abuse in that perspective. Only the ego-t atomizer with the flat tips work for me in the truck.

Any other recommendations?

Last edited:

jt_buck

Jul 14, 2013
Nashville, TN
i'm using a ego-c uprade with pass through charger and a viva nova tank.
very good combo.
regards
mike

How do you like the nova tank? I've looked at that one several times.

I order the ovale cylo again, and 2 kanger tanks. I loved the cylo I just broke it. Never tried the Kangers. At this point I've tried around 10-15 tanks. Still using the 5 dollar one lol.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I hear a lot of chatter from people about these
innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer
really seem to like them

plastic tank & a top coil is two hits against it for me
but where people talk you tend to look, so got my interest up to this point

and one of these big boys:SMOK Pyrex Glass DCT Tank 6ml Ice Silver Aluminum

and speaking of bass-- this thing looks like a sub woofer
MegaTwix Dual Chamber/Coil 3.6ml 1.8ohm Clearo Tank [gv-MegaTwix-DualChamber] - $12.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

and more 'payload'
GotVapes SMOK TiTan™ Modular Clear Top Coil Tank 6ml - 2.5ohm, [gv-SMOKTitan6ml-CLEAR] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

now I've not used any of these (don't like big tanks)
just have seen them and since you asked :D

happy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread