Ovale Elips Tank System Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
All that said...my audience is mostly non ECF viewers... .

Really? This is the first Time I've seen you. Here... in ECF. just saying.

Basil.. I've seen him on youtube. On twitter. On vape TV. Heck I saw him at vape fest. He's a genuinely nice guy. And I'm not just "saying that" for any reason other then simple truth.

Who are you.. again?

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Wrong and wrong. Everything I receive for free is disclosed in the video and in the comments section. I have never asked for anything for review, nor would I ever. If I want to review something, I'll buy it. Simple enough.

Also, you flat out asked Mario if he would give you a device for review. Don't deny that, I was standing right there. Your exact words were something along the lines of, "I'm a reviewer on YouTube. Want to give me one for review?" You were flat-out denied, and then when you found out the price, huffed off feigning disinterest.

Don't be too ....-hurt that you were called out on begging for a free mod. I mean you should have thought of word getting out before you did it in the open, like a classless douche.

Actually...I asked him if he was giving out units for review...he said no...I asked the price...he said $300...and I said good luck with that buddy and walked away. If you can't remember a conversation further then saying it was along the lines...then you shouldn't put quotes around something.

You can twist my words into anything you want...just because I was rude to one of your buddies, and he is your buddy, you were practically riding him you loved him so much in your little product spotlight...frankly...before I spend $300 on an eclipse...I would much rather have a Darwin or a ProVari.

You've come into my threads before and made rude comments...so frankly...I'm done with just ignoring your little snide remarks.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Really? This is the first Time I've seen you. Here... in ECF. just saying.

Basil.. I've seen him on youtube. On twitter. On Vape TV. Heck I saw him at vape fest. He's a genuinely nice guy. And I'm not just "saying that" for any reason other then simple truth.

Who are you.. again?

Read that quote again buddy...NON EFC Viewers...I don't have the time to rack up thousands of posts. Who am I? Just a guy who likes mass market eCigs. I think it's the only way these things will catch on.

And if he's such a nice guy...why has he on multiple occasions felt the need to insult me in my review threads? The guy had something against me before vapefest...before this thread. I don't understand it...but just because he's nice to you...doesn't make him a nice guy.

At least I'm open about the fact that I'm a ..... head. First thing I said when I was asked at the door if I get free products (by the vapefest people) was...sometimes...but most companies don't like to give me stuff cause I'm a ..... head.

Last edited:

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Vaperite.com, CherryVape.com, Madvapes.com, ePipeMods.com, MyVaporStore.com, EmpireMods.com, EliquidPlanet.com, VolcanoEcigs.com, Electronicstix.com, Vaporheads.net, PinkSpotVapors.com, JohnsonCreekSmokeJuice.com, Cignot.com, CloudsOfVapor.com, LiquidXpress.com, AtmosUSA.biz, DigitalCiggz.com, Cigtechs.com, Litecigusa.com, Altsmoke.com, Awesomevapor.com

Yeah, that's a huge list of half rate vendors right there. *rollseyes*

Your credibility is completely shot.

Actually...not all of those venders where actually there...some just provided products for giveaway. Did you go? It was a small room with a few tables and some cheap banners from Fast Signs. The only big name that I spotted was Volcano...which of course may just be a big name to me because I'm speciality is mass market eCigs.

My biggest let down was that JohnsonsCreek was no where to be found!

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Actually...not all of those venders where actually there...some just provided products for giveaway. Did you go? It was a small room with a few tables and some cheap banners from Fast Signs. The only big name that I spotted was Volcano...which of course may just be a big name to me because I'm speciality is mass market eCigs.

All of those vendors were sponsors of the event, a subset of them were there in person. And i guarantee a vast majority of this e-cig community, as well as many other vaping communities, consider them to be very reputable vendors with great products. Are you still standing by your previous comment, then?

Wait, why am I even asking? Your 'pedigree' is mass market e-cigs. 7-11 sells a disposable now, you should check it out.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
All of those vendors were sponsors of the event, a subset of them were there in person. And i guarantee a vast majority of this e-cig community, as well as many other vaping communities, consider them to be very reputable vendors with great products. Are you still standing by your previous comment, then?

Wait, why am I even asking? Your 'pedigree' is mass market e-cigs. 7-11 sells a disposable now, you should check it out.

Haha...yeah...I got the Njoy...was curious. Because in the end...you can have your huge contraptions to produce vapor...but what the general consumer will want is something they can buy at a corner store and that looks like the product they are replacing.

Does that mean you have to fall into that category...no...you can use whatever you want.

AND THE SUBSET THAT SHOWED UP WAS DISAPPOINTING. enjoy my caps lock, makes things clearer!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Wondering how you would clean that atty.
Could it be dry burned?
Does it look like you can expose the coil for a burn if you had too?
I might wait for the 200+ user beta thread before I get my card out.

Back on topic:

I have concerns about cleaning the atty. I show close ups in my vid. It's a 510 tank atty retrofitted into another oval shaped piece which snaps into the atty. Since I do not own the unit I'm unable to risk breaking it to see if the tank atty can be screwed out.

But the problem I have, is that there is a lot of plastic around the atty. which causes some real problems for cleaning.

1. If you clean with water it's going to be very hard to dry out. There's not a lot of ventilation there. Although with enough pumping and revaping (my new word) you should be able to revive it with a full tank.

2. Using some of the other things people use, like isopropyl alcohol, denture cleaner, vodka, or PGA: There's a lot of plastic there and sometimes chemicals interact. We saw this with the clearomizers breaking down and falling apart from the esters in e-juice. I would have concerns over what these substances may or may not do to the inside of the atomizer package.

I'm probably not buying a kit to test all of this. But it may be that for this type of situation a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and distilled water may be the best bet. If you are prone to cleaning atomizers that is.

I would have better information if this was an item I owned. But those would be my initial thoughts before I looked further into it.

As a note: I haven't tested using an ultrasonic cleaner on atties yet. It's on my list.

Hope that helps.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Haha...yeah...I got the Njoy...was curious. Because in the end...you can have your huge contraptions to produce vapor...but what the general consumer will want is something they can buy at a corner store and that looks like the product they are replacing.

Does that mean you have to fall into that category...no...you can use whatever you want.

AND THE SUBSET THAT SHOWED UP WAS DISAPPOINTING. enjoy my caps lock, makes things clearer!

And yet you recommend the Black Cherry. (I'll just let that sink in for everyone else, don't really care what you think at this point)

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I was at Vapefest and while my memory is not the best, I do know that eliquidplanet, electronicstix, clouds of vapor, volcano, epipemods, cherryvapes, empiremods, madvapes, digitalciggz, ivape, liquidxpress, vaperite were there amd I'm certain there were more I've forgotten.

I consider none of these vendors half rate.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vapefest was full of half rate venders hardly worth talking to let alone getting review units off of.

Wow. That is really insulting, and a sweeping generality: "Full" of half-rate vendors?

Electro-nic-Stix? Liquid Express? e-Liquid Planet? These vendors have all been around for several years with no sign of slowing down. Some produce their own mods, all produce their own USA made juice and most sell your 'mass-market' e-cigs. (Which, work like crap for me, but that's another conversation.) Clouds of Vapor? He's a little newer, but started out as an ECF member, did his research and takes care of his customers.

Altsmoke? They didn't have their own table, but they were there selling their new mod at another table. Supporting their product. I can't think of anyone around here that would think ANY of their products were not worthy of getting for a fair price, let alone free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread