Over 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
It has been over 3 months since my last cigarette. I quit once before with my trusty Vapor Kings, but when V4L ran out of Peppermint, I fell off the wagon with a resounding thud! Even when my juice came in, I kept smoking. Granted it was only about 2 packs a week as opposed to the pack and a half a day addiction that I had prior to trying e-cigs, but it was 2 packs too many. My last analog was on 420. How's that for irony?

I will take a hit from an analog now and again, because if I tell myself I can't, it will make me want to even more. Analogs seem so weak now! I can't imagine ever being satisfied with a cigarette. Guess with all the hits, I've probably smoked the equivalent of a whole cigarette in the past 3 months but eh, who's counting? Not me. Because I can breathe now.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Congrats on the 3 mo. It feels good to be away from the stinkies. After I ran out of wow555 and couldn't get any from V4L I've been searching other vendors for back up so I now have a bunch I'll probably never use without modifying. There just isn't any out there as good as theirs.

I know what you mean. I tried peppermint from several other vendors, but it wasn't even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread