RDA OverOne rda by MMVapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I received the OverOne rda built by MMVapors (makers of the Poldiac, Nanos, TNS and DID) about three weeks ago and in my opinion it is the best rda that can be had. The design is so simple, yet it performs great.

OverOne • MMVapors

It has a 8mm deep juice well, adjustable air slots, large holes for coil legs, small chamber and quality machining. The adjustable air slots operate by screwing the top section of the barrel up and down to increase or decrease the air flow. The slots do not change in length, only height when adjusting air flow. This keeps the entire length of the coil receiving air unlike other rda's that decrease the air flow by closing down the air flow from the sides. I think this is what makes this rda the best available. You can fully open the air flow to produce large amounts of clouds and close it down as needed to tune for flavor production. When the air flow is fully closed my OverOne does not leak when I lay it down on it's side due to the very fine machining.

Product Manuals • MMVapors ............there is a video at the bottom of this page that shows the insides of the OverOne.

OverOne Archives • MMVapors .....this page shows all the parts of the OverOne and they are available if needed in the future.

MMVapors has very fast shipping. I get my orders from Greece to North Carolina in a couple of days.

The OverOne name comes from this rda being only suitable for more than one coil, such as two or four coils. Not single coils as there is no way to close off one of the air slots.

Have any others used this rda yet? If so, let me know what your thoughts of it are.

Last edited:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I received the OverOne RDA built by MMVapors (makers of the Poldiac, Nanos, TNS and DID) about three weeks ago and in my opinion it is the best RDA that can be had. The design is so simple, yet it performs great.

OverOne • MMVapors

It has a 8mm deep juice well, adjustable air slots, large holes for coil legs, small chamber and quality machining. The adjustable air slots operate by screwing the top section of the barrel up and down to increase or decrease the air flow. The slots do not change in length, only height when adjusting air flow. This keeps the entire length of the coil receiving air unlike other rda's that decrease the air flow by closing down the air flow from the sides. I think this is what makes this rda the best available. You can fully open the air flow to produce large amounts of clouds and close it down as needed to tune for flavor production. When the air flow is fully closed my OverOne does not leak when I lay it down on it's side due to the very fine machining.

Product Manuals • MMVapors ............there is a video at the bottom of this page that shows the insides of the OverOne.

OverOne Archives • MMVapors .....this page shows all the parts of the OverOne and they are available if needed in the future.

MMVapors has very fast shipping. I get my orders from Greece to North Carolina in a couple of days.

The OverOne name comes from this rda being only suitable for more than one coil, such as two or four coils. Not single coils as there is no way to close off one of the air slots.

Have any others used this rda yet? If so, let me know what your thoughts of it are.

Wow, that's a great looking atty. No way that thing is going to leak when screwed all the way shut. I like the massive juice well also. What was the total cost shipped in USD?

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Wow, that's a great looking atty. No way that thing is going to leak when screwed all the way shut. I like the massive juice well also. What was the total cost shipped in USD?

I think it was around $107, including shipping, using the coupon code that Jim the owner of MMVapors posted in the suppliers thread of this forum. The code is valid until the end of the year and I have linked the page below that code was posted on. (first post on page)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/euro-suppliers/521375-mmvapors-40.html

Sorry that I didn't post about the coupon code earlier, but I forgot about it until you asked about the cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread