Overthrow the legislative branch that makes uninformed decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_antisheep

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
CO
I don't care what side of the political spectrum you fall on, but with what is going on, I suggest that vapers across the nation send a message to Capitol Hill. In our uniting in the cause, the most effective way to send the fat cats in Washington a message is to vow TO NEVER VOTE FOR any individual that uninformatively supports e-cigarette bans. If this means "voting for the other person," then so be it.

When the backings of the people that matter go ignored at the expense of our health, it calls for drastic matters:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Online PR News – 29-April-2010 – According to the American Association of Public Health Physicians, electronic cigarettes “could save the lives of 4 million of the 8 million current adult American smokers who will otherwise die of a tobacco-related illness over the next 20 years."[/FONT]

Eliminate any, and all members from the executive branches of the government in every branch that would, without provocation, support such a ban.

I, for one, would like to see a running watchdog list of any political figure that backs such actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread