p67 feed tube problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hey so just got this thing. is there a better bottle for it? the metal juice feed is so much bigger than the one in my grand and the feed tube just pops off of it. i can't get the feed tube to stay on the connector - probably wasted $20 of ejuice trying. very frustrated. any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm a little confused as to what the issue is, but I can probably help. Please post a pic or two so I can see where you're running into an issue.

Reactions: SteamStack
i think that's right, jifjifjif, the nipple is just a whole lot bigger than the one i'm used to.

is slightly wider diameter feed tube available?

yes msloud, it is the tube/bottle that came with the mod, looks the same as the grand bottles. thank you for the tip, i'll try that next time!

Last edited:

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tubes are the same diametre for all current Reo Bottles (mini, LP Grands, and P67's). The 510 nipple is also the same diameter for all of the current production items. P67 and Mini nipples are a little bit shorter than Grand nipples.

Besides @MsLoud 's suggestion, one other relatively easy way to get the tube fully seated onto the nipple is to very lightly lubricate the nipple with some mineral oil and make sure the exterior of the tube is dry. You can then slide the tube right over the nipple using a pair of needle nose pliers with a small bit of force.

i can get the feed tube to stay on the nipple for about 20 hours. it slowly works its way off the top of the mod and then i end up squonking expensive juice all over my life (holi smokes, now sold for $20 per 7ml so i can't afford it anymore and i'm not even able to enjoy what little i have left as this mod is spilling it everywhere!). the feed tube has removed itself from the nipple three times now in as many days. heating the tube works to get it on but it won't stay; i can't even get the warm tube to get onto the nipple without pressing it so hard with my fingernail that i poke a hole in it. by contrast this has never happened to my grand bottles with the smaller nipple on my old grand. it's happened every day that i've used this new p67. tonight when i get home i'm going to have to throw this four day old bottle away and waste some more money.

is anyone using 1) larger tube or 2) a different bottle in this. if so can you recommend? i'd really like to like this mod but so far i kinda hate it because of this tube feed issue. thanks.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
i can get the feed tube to stay on the nipple for about 20 hours. it slowly works its way off the top of the mod and then i end up squonking expensive juice all over my life (holi smokes, now sold for $20 per 7ml so i can't afford it anymore and i'm not even able to enjoy what little i have left as this mod is spilling it everywhere!). the feed tube has removed itself from the nipple three times now in as many days. heating the tube works to get it on but it won't stay; i can't even get the warm tube to get onto the nipple without pressing it so hard with my fingernail that i poke a hole in it. by contrast this has never happened to my grand bottles with the smaller nipple on my old grand. it's happened every day that i've used this new p67. tonight when i get home i'm going to have to throw this four day old bottle away and waste some more money.

is anyone using 1) larger tube or 2) a different bottle in this. if so can you recommend? i'd really like to like this mod but so far i kinda hate it because of this tube feed issue. thanks.

Hi, sorry to hear of your issue.
I might suggest giving the P a good wash up and wipe down.
Wash out the bottle, cap and tube.
Remove the tube from the cap and flip the tube 180 degrees and reinsert in the top cap.
The old nipple interface will be in the bottle and the new nipple interface (tube) should be pristine.
Moisten the tip of the tube with a bit of water or saliva and slide the tube on to the nipple. A pair of smooth jaw tweezers or needle nose pliers can be used to grip the tube from below to help push it up onto the nipple and home.

Best of luck
I

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

I just have to ask are you using one of those soft bottles on the site or one of the stiffer bottles like the ones for the grand? I am using the stiffer ones in mine, always have. With one of those there is no way that the tube can come out, the top of the cap is right under the nipple. Just my take on this, I have never used any other bottles.

KAS

i used the one that came with the p67. it looks the same as the grand bottles; the grand is all i've used (other than crappy leaking tanks and cigalikes in 2013, before i found out about the grand). my grand has old connectors.
what happens in the p67 is the tube sinks inside the bottle somehow when i'm squonking it normally and eventually pops itself off the nipple. i'm not doing anything differently than i do with my grand. it's bizarre. thank you all for your help with this, i'm hoping it's just this particular piece of tube.

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
i used the one that came with the p67. it looks the same as the grand bottles; the grand is all i've used (other than crappy leaking tanks and cigalikes in 2013, before i found out about the grand). my grand has old connectors.
what happens in the p67 is the tube sinks inside the bottle somehow when i'm squonking it normally and eventually pops itself off the nipple. i'm not doing anything differently than i do with my grand. it's bizarre. thank you all for your help with this, i'm hoping it's just this particular piece of tube.

The only thing I can think of is that the hole that the tube goes threw in the cap of the bottle is too large of a hole. I can't get my tube to move with out really pulling on it really hard once it is in there. I bet that, that is the problem. :unsure:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread