PA tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I need someone to give me a primer in tobacco flavors. I bought a bottle of M-Type tobacco from PA, having no clue what it would taste like. I opened it and sniffed and ugh.....it stinks! The smell reminds me of a bottle of Desert Ship I bought that was a China mixed blend and I didn't like it. Does anyone else use this one? Maybe a drop or two of it in with a good base would be good but I can't imagine vaping it alone. What type of tobacco is it supposed to resemble? I'm so lost and I'm getting down to the wire on my commercial juice. I've got to come up with something pretty quick. I have so much to choose from and don't know what to do.

I mixed a bottle of Juicy Peach from PA and it's good but it's not what I want. I"m used to good tobacco blends. Casablanca and The 8th Wonder are my two favorite tobacco vapes. I know I'm not going to become the master that Don and Jon are but surely I can get something that makes me feel like I'm at least getting close. Any help is much appreciated.

Here's my list of flavors:
Seedman's
Cherry
Salt Water Taffy
Peach
Apple
Commercial Cigarette
Pralines and Cream
Virginia Fire Cure.....tried vaping it and hubby said he smelled rat pee :blink:

PA Flavors:
Juicy Peach
Peach
Double Chocolate
Brown Sugar
Black Cherry
Juicy Fruit
Toasted Marshmallow
Tobacco Absolute
Cotton Candy (both kinds)
Malted Milk
Caramel
Sweetener
Bubble Gum
M-Type Tobacco

I love Virginia tobacco flavor but have no clue how to mix it on my own (didn't see a Virginia flavor to order from PA nor Seedman's). I thought the Virginia Fire Cure would be it but nuh uh....not even close. I have mixed some TA according to Dan's instructions. I've got some ammunition but don't know much about firing the weapon. :(

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
That's some powerful stuff! I finally got the nerve to mix some. I put one drop into 3 ml base and added two drops of EM and that one little drop was far too much....at least I think it is because I don't know what it should taste like if it's mixed right. I've been doctoring it up with dark chocolate and malted milk but the tobacco flavor seems to only get stronger. What is this??? Surely someone else has tried it. Help???

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
lynda,the virginia I got from FA is exactly like I recall getting from fsusa,and bwb..With an additional additive,although I have not yet pinned it down..But virginia from FA is what U are looking for,it could probably even be used straight...I am a virginia follower as well..I tried fire cured,but it tasted like skoal or copenhagen,or some other sort of dip..I dont dip..lol...

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Yes, I love Virginia! Something about the TA reminds me of bwb Virginia. I don't think Don uses FA flavors. I've had Virginia from two other vendors and one of them uses FA. It was different from the bwb blend. I may try mixing another batch of Scubabatdan's recipe. I really liked it when I first mixed it, but as it steeps, it's getting really strong! When I use it as a base, it's a little overpowering so I'm thinking maybe mixing it at 5% would work better. It tastes like the maxboro/mlb type juice I've had in the past. Thanks for your response. It gets pretty lonely when you're sitting in a pool of flavors and just wish a genie would pop out of one of the bottles and show you the magical blend you're looking for. :)

ETA: As for the fire cured? I don't know if you read any of my other posts but hubby said it smells like rat p*ss! lol Good thing I didn't like it!

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I've only recently got some of this, and yes it is quite strong. A mix I made which I liked was PA M Type 3%, PA Tobacco Blend (tobacco absolute and EM in PG) 1.5%, PA French Vanilla 0.5%, FA Vape Wizard 0.5%, FA Bitter Wizard 0.5%. Steep for a few days and it came out quite nice and mellow.

BTW i think the stuff that M Type contains (tabanone) is used in a lot of Dekang type tobacco flavours and to me it has a "familiar" taste about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread