Packages of goodies arrive, and the new mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Im about a week into Vapeing and already using the first mod. lol

Four packages come in the mail today. Mostly kickbass juices. Wow what a difference. One was my new tube mod. I went with the Bombshell in Black. It works great. The guys over at HotVapes really shipped it quick. I got it for the construction, size and price. Full Kit $90 bucks with a coupon. The Bombshell, 3000Mah Battery, Charger, and a LR atty. The price is pretty good compared to other well constructed Mods.

Im new at vapeing and my experiences have been on tank systems (ego-t). I started dripping a LR 510 today and I must say its a far better vapeing experience. It allows me to smoke the way i used to smoke analogs. I really dont have to pay attention to my drags like I did with my ego-T. My ego likes to flood if I take a hard drag.

I also ordered some LR 360s and some repetitious tank atomizers - im excited to try those.

2 weeks ago I had no idea what vapeing was.. now I got a descent set up.

On a side note. Does anyone know where i can pickup a gooseneck? Everywhere I have looked its all UK only.

Last edited:

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
I'm not sure where in Jersey you are, but if you get a wild hair to hit Long Island, there's a place in Hicksville that seems to carry goosenecks. You'd want to call first though. http://eliquidplanet.com/hicksville-store-only.php

I know ttteliquids.com has a spot of red font stating something about UK customers only, but it's next to the link for cloud9, so I'm wondering if US customers can order from ttteliquids... and if you're UK, you can get via cloud9. Worth asking.

(I can't vouch for either place. Never ordered from them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread