The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pagan Vapers Group Announcment

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by VaporPhreak, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey all! I haven't been on the forum for a number of months now, and I do apologize to any who have attempted to join but had to wait for months for me to approve it. It appears the forum has had a few upgrades since i was last here. As a result I am now able to, and now have, made the group Public. This means anyone can join the group without me having to approve it.
    That being said, I will likely not return to the forum, or at least not very often. Not that I do not enjoy it, but I simply do not have the time anymore. I wish you all the very best, and hope that this group grows and thrives! If any of you wish to keep in touch, feel free to drop me an email or drop by my Website. Again, I do wish you all the very best. Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.