The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Panhandle Vapers Club (PVC) Meet, April 20th, 2013

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SpEcTReCHieF, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SpEcTReCHieF

SpEcTReCHieF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    I have a graham cracker flavor. I will let you try it Saturday. I got it from Goody Vapes I believe. Pretty good stuff.

2. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Hey all,

I just called to verify our reservation for Saturday at the Park. They also said they don't allow any glass containers of any kind so please ensure you bring plastic or aluminum etc. Spose that means beer cans also instead of bottles. :) Just thought I would let everyone know.
    Take care all and talk at ya later...

3. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    thanks for the heads up

*unpacks glass bottles of juice*

4. HandbananA

HandbananA Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    USA, Florida
    darn everyone knows beer is better in the bottle. whats this world coming to:laugh:

5. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Well we are only a day away.....going to the shop to see if the juice I've been waiting on is here in time. How's everyone doing? What's the head count up to?

6. Dusther

Dusther Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    We have 15 that are on the list. But I wouldn't be surprised if another 10+ show up. Seems A LOT of the group are not on the forum.

7. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    hmmm.. might need to do two slabs of ribs eh? Glad I got an extra slab the other day. There will be a dry rub tonight.. let the herbs and spices make friends with the meat over night in the fridge and slap em on the grill at the crack of - well whenever the meds kick in enough to walk around carrying stuff.

8. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Hey all,

Well got some burgers, brats, and a pack of dogs and if Frank brings some burgers/dogs we should be good. I got a few bags of chips also and I got about 80 paper plates. Does anyone have plastic silverware? I didn't get any.... I got some ketchup, mustard, cheese slices. Also have quite a few juices for everyone to try or giveaway etc. Hopefully the weather will clear up tonight and be ok for tomorrow. Spose to be alittle on the cooler side though tomorrow guys so maybe bring a light jacket along. :) Let me know how you guys are doing and if anyone thinks we need anything else? Just wondering if someone got plastic silverware or not?.....

9. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
  10. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    it's double post day! not just you ST.. most threads

I'll check for plastic stuffs.. I think we have some. I have a roll of paper towels to pack (hopefully won't forget)
    I have a wet wipe canister thing too .. ribs kind of need wet wipes.
    for you meatatarians.. do you have buns for your flesh pops and patties?

11. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    LOL ya I got some buns....

12. c8h10n4o2x2

c8h10n4o2x2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    NW Florida
    Got Burgers, Dogs, Buns for both, bag of chips, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, and an Onion.
    Grill, Charcoal, lighter fluid, and wood pellets

Sunny disposition may take a while or two cups of coffee, which ever come first :)

13. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    ribs are now dry rubbed and having a nap in the fridge til morning
    I found some plastic cutlery.. not a lot but will bring it
    I will have a big thermos of coffee -- maybe more than one. BYO cups :)
    Hubby's diabetic - shouldn't have beer - ever and I'm the designated driver.. man I miss being the designated drinker

paper towels.. check
    wet wipes.. check

bling box.. check

juice boxes.. working on it shortly

14. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    So once I get to the park where do I go from there?

15. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    that's a darn fine question.. :)

*note to self* get info for GPS before going to van

16. Dusther

Dusther Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    SpectreChief will have to be the first one there... (yeah the pressure is on him since the reservation is in his name). So look for his Ford Ranger it is white extended cab with two tone brown/tan stripes down the sides. ( hope I remembered that right) Once I get there just look for something Big and blue that looks like a crack head went crazy with a pipe bender on the front of it.

17. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Oh I have to be there first? Boy I guess the pressure is on me....... I thought you could just give them my name, (Rick) and they would let us/you know which Pavillion was ours but no biggie. I will try to be there around 10 a.m. Can't wait to see all your smiling faces. :) hehe I am just trying to think if there is anything else we will need but I guess we can run from there to a local store if there is anything else we missed....

Edit: And yes Dusther is right, White Ford Ranger with Pinstriping down the side, Sport on the back sides.

18. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    Morning all :)

good day for a vape meet! sun's almost out.. ribs about to go on the grill.. still waiting for the motrin and caffene to kick in then it's game on!

Oh.. I have 10 - kanger T3 coils/heads that don't fit my batteries if anyone is interested.. they're packed. I got them with T3 mini's but had to get the coils from Smokeless image with the 808 battery threading to work with my gear.

I'm hoping that map is on the first page in this thread.. if not, I'll try to get it copy/pasted

to here.

map link
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=whiting+park+Milton,+FL+32570&hl=en&ll=30.604822,-87.01601&spn=0.082444,0.169086&sll=30.716603,-87.016525&sspn=0.069657,0.122395&hq=whiting+park+Milton,+FL+32570&t=m&z=13

19. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ok Test to see if this is going to work. Did a map in Google if anyone needs it, you can zoom in to get specifics at the site but here is a link.
    Hope that helps anyone that needs it..... Basically just find 90 from wherever your coming from.

Did lines coming from both directions, Pensacola way, Crestview Way....

Edit: dang guess I should have looked at the Bottom of your post, Sorry Opal. Didn't realize you had it already....

20. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    no prob.. it's 945 AM.. I'm out the door in 5.. hubby didn't get up so I'm on my own

if ya don't see me in an hour or so, send out the mounties! I'll be lost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.