• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Panhandle Vapers Club (PVC) Meet, April 20th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey all,

I just called to verify our reservation for Saturday at the Park. They also said they don't allow any glass containers of any kind so please ensure you bring plastic or aluminum etc. Spose that means beer cans also instead of bottles. :) Just thought I would let everyone know.
Take care all and talk at ya later...

HandbananA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
USA, Florida
Hey all,

I just called to verify our reservation for Saturday at the Park. They also said they don't allow any glass containers of any kind so please ensure you bring plastic or aluminum etc. Spose that means beer cans also instead of bottles. :) Just thought I would let everyone know.
Take care all and talk at ya later...
darn everyone knows beer is better in the bottle. whats this world coming to:laugh:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey all,

Well got some burgers, brats, and a pack of dogs and if Frank brings some burgers/dogs we should be good. I got a few bags of chips also and I got about 80 paper plates. Does anyone have plastic silverware? I didn't get any.... I got some ketchup, mustard, cheese slices. Also have quite a few juices for everyone to try or giveaway etc. Hopefully the weather will clear up tonight and be ok for tomorrow. Spose to be alittle on the cooler side though tomorrow guys so maybe bring a light jacket along. :) Let me know how you guys are doing and if anyone thinks we need anything else? Just wondering if someone got plastic silverware or not?.....

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
it's double post day! not just you ST.. most threads

I'll check for plastic stuffs.. I think we have some. I have a roll of paper towels to pack (hopefully won't forget)
I have a wet wipe canister thing too .. ribs kind of need wet wipes.
for you meatatarians.. do you have buns for your flesh pops and patties?

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
ribs are now dry rubbed and having a nap in the fridge til morning
I found some plastic cutlery.. not a lot but will bring it
I will have a big thermos of coffee -- maybe more than one. BYO cups :)
Hubby's diabetic - shouldn't have beer - ever and I'm the designated driver.. man I miss being the designated drinker

paper towels.. check
wet wipes.. check

bling box.. check

juice boxes.. working on it shortly

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
SpectreChief will have to be the first one there... (yeah the pressure is on him since the reservation is in his name). So look for his Ford Ranger it is white extended cab with two tone brown/tan stripes down the sides. ( hope I remembered that right) Once I get there just look for something Big and blue that looks like a crack head went crazy with a pipe bender on the front of it.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Oh I have to be there first? Boy I guess the pressure is on me....... I thought you could just give them my name, (Rick) and they would let us/you know which Pavillion was ours but no biggie. I will try to be there around 10 a.m. Can't wait to see all your smiling faces. :) hehe I am just trying to think if there is anything else we will need but I guess we can run from there to a local store if there is anything else we missed....

Edit: And yes Dusther is right, White Ford Ranger with Pinstriping down the side, Sport on the back sides.

Last edited:

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Morning all :)

good day for a vape meet! sun's almost out.. ribs about to go on the grill.. still waiting for the motrin and caffene to kick in then it's game on!

Oh.. I have 10 - kanger T3 coils/heads that don't fit my batteries if anyone is interested.. they're packed. I got them with T3 mini's but had to get the coils from Smokeless image with the 808 battery threading to work with my gear.

I'm hoping that map is on the first page in this thread.. if not, I'll try to get it copy/pasted

to here.

map link
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=whit...395&hq=whiting+park+Milton,+FL+32570&t=m&z=13

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ok Test to see if this is going to work. Did a map in Google if anyone needs it, you can zoom in to get specifics at the site but here is a link.
Hope that helps anyone that needs it..... Basically just find 90 from wherever your coming from.

Did lines coming from both directions, Pensacola way, Crestview Way....

Edit: dang guess I should have looked at the Bottom of your post, Sorry Opal. Didn't realize you had it already....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread