Paranoia Will Destroya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaLynn

ECF Veteran
So, yes, I am in total agreement that this is better than smoking... Please don't flog me lol, however, there is a slight nagging voice in my head.... So, I tried something different and I actually even get a better vaping experience from it... I don't inhale... Well not into my lungs anyway, I expel a breath, take a puff into my mouth, push it out through my nose... The taste is stronger and I'm expelling a load of vapor! I am also experiencing a nic buzz.... Crazy... In fact I'm sure I even sound crazy! I swear I haven't been drinking lol. Anyway, for all u paranoid folks like myself, just thought I'd share ;)

Last edited:

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Dayum! With Halo Harley56 24mg that's some SERIOUS "nose hit"! 8-o

P.S. I regularly exhale through my nose after inhaling, and that's no biggie. But without inhaling, it's definitely harsh on the nose - at least with this liquid. The smell really comes through though, in a good way....I'm a little scared to try with a strong menthol, and I do nasal snuff! lol

P.P.S Ok, menthol wasn't as bad as I expected - it might even be good for clearing the sinuses, but mine were already pretty clear. The Harley had MUCH stronger nose-hit. I still prefer inhaling though. I don't think I'll do this regularly, but it does seem like a good way to get the full aroma effect of a liquid - I've never quite smelled vapor so profoundly before, even when exhaling (normally) through the nose.

Last edited:

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's actually quite similar to smoking a pipe, and I think most of us who use e-pipes do it this way much of the time.
At the very least, I do. :)

Very pleasant, especially with the very sweet aromas like caramel and cherry, and allows chocolate and tobacco notes to come through more clearly. Plus the rebreathe of the vapor is nearly as good as the first, so if you develop a slight "halo", you could be in for a real treat.

Not something I'd recommend with a menthol that's too strong, cinnamons, or other flavors that "taste like... burning!"

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Interesting! It makes me feel like a cartoon of a "snorting bull" with smoke pouring out it's nose! :)

It took me a minute or so to coordinate the "draw" into my mouth and then pushing it out my nose, but once I did it... I kinda like it!!

I mostly vape menthol - so I did it with menthol... and I also did it with hot cinnamon... LOL I must be immune because I thought it smelled/tasted quite good!

VapingNoob

Feb 11, 2010
Australia
I remember hearing somewhere that the brain identifies flavour through the use of both taste and smell in combination. So I tried your method of inhaling into my mouth and then blowing straight out of my nose, the flavour definately increased as opposed to just inhaling through the mouth and into the lungs. The downside is, my nose doesn't like 24mg juice and it burns like crap! lol.

JaYBoNeS

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Vancouver
This method is how we used to smoke fast in high school, where getting caught smoking was big trouble. With this method, I could inhale a full cigarette from full to nothing, in mere minutes. We also learnt how to flip a burning cigarette safely into our mouth without burning ourselves. It definitely wasn't recommended for the faint of heart.

I'd be careful doing this with strong VG mixes though, as it can clog up your sinuses much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread