Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
I just wanted to let everyone know what's happening, since I've seen the # of tickets increasing pretty rapidly over the past 3 days.

I'm swamped guys. I'm trying to test, package, and ship all the Proteges; process all of the incoming returns/exchanges, warranty replacements, repairs, etc; pack and ship all of the new juice/atomizer orders; and help Steve think through the current pricing dilemma (see the other thread for details). It's freaking crazy over here this week, and I am so sorry for the delay in getting tickets answered. I understand that for some of you, you are currently looking at something that doesn't work, and I promise I will get back to you. I'll be catching up on tickets later this afternoon and most likely getting entirely caught up tomorrow. If you've been waiting more then 24 hours for a response this week, I am sorry, but I WILL ANSWER YOU as soon as I get the chance! Trust me, I would never leave you hanging.

Much love, and thanks for understanding. Just wanted to keep you all in the know in the 10 minutes I'm eating lunch. 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread