Status
Not open for further replies.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
My Official Review of Parkes Vapeing Chai Tea:

Opened the box with some anticipation. I have tried other Chai Flavors before. First Thing I noticed is there is NOT a Chai smell in the package. Thats odd. Chai Usualy gives off an aroma when stuck in a Container. Im a bit worried ill have to let it steep at this point.

Grabbed the Passthrough with my Trusty Ego Mega Atty i use for Taste Testing. 3 Drops. Fired it up. First hit was inconclusive. Must have left some of another flavor on it thats contaminating it. Second Hit. Hmm i can taste a Chai aftertaste now but the Main hit is still off.

Too impaitent to do an atty cleaning at this point I decide to just tank it up with a Fresh Boge 3.0 Carto in my trusty Chibi. I set the Provari at 5 Volts and draw.

I immidiately Blow it all out without Nose Tasteing it. That cant be right that was WAY too smooth for 5v. Sure enough PV is set correctly. By Now chai Aftertaste left in mouth is interesting. Definate Genuine chai flavor. Another good long slow draw. Allow the Flavor to linger in my mouth and nose. Wow. Other chai flavors ive tried were too spicey or too creamy or something something something. I look over at the bottle of Cream. and the Bottle of Vanilla i have on standby to Mix with the Chai if its nessisary and realize i can put these away at this point.

The Flavor itself is spot on chai. Not too spicey. Slightly creamy and an almost "fizzy" taste i cant quite place. Im in love. I proceed to vape the entire 15 mil bottle minus one tank in a single night.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Did you end up having to steep this, at all? My 30ml bottle will be here today, and I'm so excited. Having to wait to vape it may make me cry!

The Parkes juices I have tried, and there have been A LOT, are good to go right when you get them and then continue to get better and better.

SusanK

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Virginia Beach
I got my Chai Tea today, and I'm really trying to like it because I really, really wanted to. I think I'm gonna have to let this sit for a few days. Makes me sad :(

* Although, the RY4 I got for my husband is delicious :) And he is finding the chai "interesting" Funny, how this seems to be working out..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread