Parkes Vaping site finally up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
Teeto...no if I filled it any slower it would be tomorrow before I got done. I know it's just something on my end...everyone else seems to do just fine:) I have just got myself worked up at this point. Hopefully it will all come together and I'm sure when it does I'll be in heaven.

Did you punch them yourself? I've also read a trick that if the hole is to big, grab a condom cut the bottom end and take a small blade and cut a x over the hole that way juice only goes in when you vape to replenish. Again I an just talking from what I read on here. I'm still a newb, but I'm on here constantly since I started...

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Dieseler..thanks...I did pm him. I threw away one tank on Monday out of frustration.... I've wondered about the acorn..can you help me understand the difference. I use a KGO and Organic VG juice. Thanks...

This what the acorn looks like and what is inside the acorn tank minus my mouthpiece. There is a coil that is in the white porcelain cup and the white stringy things wick the e-liquid to the coil , when one presses the power on there device it powers the coil and creates the vapor.
To fill tank unscrew top cap and drip the fluid drops down into tank not into the white porcelain cup, i fill tank about halfway.

The contraption inside the acorn tank is called a Ce2. I dont want to give you information overload but there replaceable in that tank when the coil finally burns out - just put in another. But the Ce2 can be easily cleaned to last longer.
Any questions just ask , but i do not know diddly squat about the Chibi tanks just the acorn tank. :)

dieseler-albums-album-2-picture68394-acorn-tank.jpg

dieseler-albums-album-2-picture68115-ce2-repair-job.jpg

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Good Evening Everyone.

Hi Sallana, take this with a grain of salt .
If i was to say anything it would be the black descriptions of the products once you click on them to read are light in there black color. Kinda reminds me of our printer as its runs low on ink . :)
I know what others may see to me "your old and your eyes are bad" :ohmy:
There probably right.
But its a very nice looking layout .

Thank you for the compliment. The font was too light, but sometimes little details like that get overlooked, or look okay to me in the moment. Either way, I've made the default font color a bold black, nice and crisp and easy to read. Even if it WERE just your eyesight - that's all the more reason to fix something like that. Everyone needs to feel comfortable when ordering! Hope its better for you now. Thank you for your input!

Are you guys doing away with the special of the day and/or the special of the week? Can't seem to find it on the new site.

I agree with Dieseler, the font is too light.

I think Mary just removed that for the night so that my own little paragraph there was more visible. It will be back up tomorrow.. and I believe todays special was Blackberry Freeze :)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi there Tersur yeah they tend to flood the airtube here and there and i unscrew tank and blow through the mouthpiece on tissue and it clears the airtube out the 510 connection and there good to go thats the only drawback for me.

Other than that the Ce2s are carefree for me personally and very clean tasting.
Some get burnt taste issue and wicking issues but maybe there drawing hard on them i did crank up my vv box and got burnt taste but i sure that happens with any vv when cranked up to high for the juice , and at my age and im not really that old i like everything nice and slooooow. :)
Best to you !

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Tersur and others..thanks for the help. Hubby took over the pc last night so I couldn't get back on. I have one tank filled and working great. The second is still an issue, but I think the top gromet just doesn't fit properly. (It keeps sinking into the tank) I have one more tank I haven't tried yet, will fill it up this morning and see how it goes..then get ahold of someone at parkesvaping to see if I can order a new gromet for the leaking tank. I'll keep you posted as I learn the tricks of the trade and really appreciate all of the help along the way. It's frustrating when you just can't get something to work for you.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
TWolf yeah i stink at the ohm law and stuff too.
The lower ohm coils -less coil wraps =less resistance are made for lower voltage or one risk blowing the coil at a high voltage and or lessons the life of that coil.

The higher ohm ones are made for higher voltage as they have more wraps of wire on the coil for more resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread