The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Finally! whimwhamvapes.com Grand Opening!!!!

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by shechefj, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shechefj

shechefj Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Well,
    [FONT= ]It has been a long, drawn out process with lots of hard work, stressful days and nights to get online but finally, I am there! whimwhamvapes.com is not submitted to the search engines yet, but you can type it directly in your address bar or just click on the link above. You can browse around the site and even create an account and make a secure purchase if you see something you need or like! I have been accepted as an online supplier on ECF Forum and hopefully some of you members will check the site out. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Whim Wham Vapes hopes to grow even bigger in the New Year to come. I will be adding more products often and my goal is to offer the best customer service possible to each and all that shops at whimwhamvapes.com! Hope you enjoy the site!!
    [/FONT]

2. BlackJackShellac

BlackJackShellac Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Best of luck to you! I just started out also, and its been hectic but great at the same time :)

3. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    And best of luck to you too!

4. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(did you ever get your DoD painted with the little ecig man on it?? ;) )

5. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    Congrats on your new online venture! I wish you the best of luck!!!! :toast:

6. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Hi Louise............I did get the juice bottle for the DoD painted with my little whim wham man on it, but not the DoD itself :(
    If I think of it tomorrow, I will post a picture of it because it is at the shop. I won't use the bottle though, afraid the paint will come off! Thanks for posting the Christmas Kitty...........hope you had a great Holiday!

7. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    whimwhamvapes.com is celebrating the New Year of 2013.
    Take 13% (My Lucky Number) off your total order all day (Eastern Time) on December the 31st and January 1st using the code: Lucky 2013–This includes everything on the site.

Free shipping on orders $100 or more everyday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

8. Aurora-Oblivion

Aurora-Oblivion Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    Isle of the Wizards
    Happy New Years and I wish you the best of luck in your new venture!!

9. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Bumping it up! Visit whimwhamvapes today!

10. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC

IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg

I have these displayed in my cabinet! Everyone wants to buy the Clemson one........lol!

11. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    OMG!! They are both so cute... and your logo came out so nice!! You should have entered them in the contest... :)

And if people want to buy one like that, maybe you could work out a deal with Steve and go into production... LOL!!

[​IMG]

12. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Just want to let any of my retail customers that may be following my thread here on the forum know that Shop hours have changed:

Mon through Friday 10am/6pm
    Saturday 11am/3pm
    Sunday Closed

Also, eGo Starter Kits (with 2 batteries) have came down $6 in price........woot!

13. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    More liquid and eGo kits have been added to the website...........go take a look!

Have a great day everyone!

14. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    So, it seems that there was a problem when people were signing up for an account at Whimwhamvapes by getting a message saying this was not a trusted site. My SSL certificate has been reinstalled and you should no longer receive that message. This site is a trusted site and has been from the get go. The shopping cart is fully trusted and secure through iProccessing network.

Now, through midnight Saturday, get FREE SHIPPING on all orders. No coupon needed for this one!

15. nickgonzo

nickgonzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    NM, USA
    I just placed an order, good luck with your site!

16. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    My husband just left to rush your package to the post office! Enjoy the tanks!

17. nickgonzo

nickgonzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    NM, USA
    w00t! Your husband is a great guy =D

18. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    With just a few of the APV's until after the upcoming China Holiday, grab yours before they are gone! The eGo APV V2 is quickly becoming the most popular mod of it's kind. With the Variable Voltage/Watts, you can't go wrong with it's solid build and great price! Vision V2's are in stock also and will have replacement wicks for them early next week!

19. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
  20. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    The vision V3 replaceable coil heads are finally up on the website now........woot!

Stop by whimwhamvapes.com and get a sneak preview of the new eGo V- V2 MEGA Passthrough by SLB that is coming in early Feb!
    It’s great features include:

-510/eGo threading and with the same plastic activation button as the eGo
    -1200mAh built-in Li-Polymer battery capacity
    -Common mini USB port (standard mini-B 5 Pin USB port)
    -Smart auto lock protection (5 click on/off) which prevents the battery and atomizer/cartomizers from accidental overload
    -Digital voltage setting that can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments
    -Easy to read display screen and with battery indicator that shows remaining battery life
    -True USB passthrough (can use while charging)

This new and improved device is listed at an amazing price of $34...........HOT! Can't wait for them to be in stock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.