Finally! whimwhamvapes.com Grand Opening!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Well,
It has been a long, drawn out process with lots of hard work, stressful days and nights to get online but finally, I am there! whimwhamvapes.com is not submitted to the search engines yet, but you can type it directly in your address bar or just click on the link above. You can browse around the site and even create an account and make a secure purchase if you see something you need or like! I have been accepted as an online supplier on ECF Forum and hopefully some of you members will check the site out. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Whim Wham Vapes hopes to grow even bigger in the New Year to come. I will be adding more products often and my goal is to offer the best customer service possible to each and all that shops at whimwhamvapes.com! Hope you enjoy the site!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WooHoo.gif

Catmeowychristmas.gif

(did you ever get your DoD painted with the little ecig man on it?? ;) )

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
WooHoo.gif

Catmeowychristmas.gif

(did you ever get your DoD painted with the little ecig man on it?? ;) )

Hi Louise............I did get the juice bottle for the DoD painted with my little whim wham man on it, but not the DoD itself :(
If I think of it tomorrow, I will post a picture of it because it is at the shop. I won't use the bottle though, afraid the paint will come off! Thanks for posting the Christmas Kitty...........hope you had a great Holiday!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
whimwhamvapes.com is celebrating the New Year of 2013.
Take 13% (My Lucky Number) off your total order all day (Eastern Time) on December the 31st and January 1st using the code: Lucky 2013–This includes everything on the site.

Free shipping on orders $100 or more everyday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
whimwhamvapes.com is celebrating the New Year of 2013.
Take 13% (My Lucky Number) off your total order all day (Eastern Time) on December the 31st and January 1st using the code: Lucky 2013–This includes everything on the site.

Free shipping on orders $100 or more everyday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

Bumping it up! Visit whimwhamvapes today!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
View attachment 165066
View attachment 165067

I have these displayed in my cabinet! Everyone wants to buy the Clemson one........lol!

OMG!! They are both so cute... and your logo came out so nice!! You should have entered them in the contest... :)

And if people want to buy one like that, maybe you could work out a deal with Steve and go into production... LOL!!

funny-pictures-happy-new-year-X.jpg

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
So, it seems that there was a problem when people were signing up for an account at Whimwhamvapes by getting a message saying this was not a trusted site. My SSL certificate has been reinstalled and you should no longer receive that message. This site is a trusted site and has been from the get go. The shopping cart is fully trusted and secure through iProccessing network.

Now, through midnight Saturday, get FREE SHIPPING on all orders. No coupon needed for this one!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
With just a few of the APV's until after the upcoming China Holiday, grab yours before they are gone! The eGo APV V2 is quickly becoming the most popular mod of it's kind. With the Variable Voltage/Watts, you can't go wrong with it's solid build and great price! Vision V2's are in stock also and will have replacement wicks for them early next week!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
The vision V3 replaceable coil heads are finally up on the website now........woot!

Stop by whimwhamvapes.com and get a sneak preview of the new eGo V- V2 MEGA Passthrough by SLB that is coming in early Feb!
It’s great features include:

-510/eGo threading and with the same plastic activation button as the eGo
-1200mAh built-in Li-Polymer battery capacity
-Common mini USB port (standard mini-B 5 Pin USB port)
-Smart auto lock protection (5 click on/off) which prevents the battery and atomizer/cartomizers from accidental overload
-Digital voltage setting that can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments
-Easy to read display screen and with battery indicator that shows remaining battery life
-True USB passthrough (can use while charging)

This new and improved device is listed at an amazing price of $34...........HOT! Can't wait for them to be in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread